Vincent Hermance Video 2005

AndyT

i have it fro ma good source that the cousts are tapping a good deal higher.  not to take anything away from vince though, he still beats them in comps.

doesnt matter vince just has that style that you just admire and love to watch cousts are good if you like robots lol but vince is just phenomanel or however you spell it, loved the vids and always love mr andrew T's editing consistantly great just like vinces riding

the fact he is improving is the scary part!

cousts are good if you like robots lol

Bit unfair/untrue.

I think the coust have more style, flow better and look better.

Vince of course has plenty of style though, its just I guess I prefer the coust style.

Excellent vid, top draw.

I think the only place vince has the coust's beat is side hops.

He can go so high!!!!!

Every thing else is probally quite even.

On a side note if you have the video, wm_03_elite_26 or can download it from trials shack it has one of the nicest ups I have ever seen by giacomo at 10.34

Edited by JIX

right i dont want to sound harsh, but all you who are saying andrew ts editing skills are improving loads, i have to say that most of his changes are simple things. i would put it more down to him being an amazing filmer. your camera handling skills are awesome and imaginitive angles are superb. well done.

riding is superb. its utterly fantastic.

cheers

ben

right i dont want to sound harsh, but all you who are saying andrew ts editing skills are improving loads, i have to say that most of his changes are simple things. i would put it more down to him being an amazing filmer. your camera handling skills are awesome and imaginitive angles are superb. well done.

I totally agree with you, Andy what camera are you using?

riding is superb. its utterly fantastic.

cheers

ben

Go watch my earlier films ( ftc 1, 2) and see if you agree (Y) I have made many changes in editing, especially from feedback since the koxx days videos- but they are very subtle indeed.

My camera is a cannon optura 20...kind of old. IMO camera makes no difference in the movie you are making :D

Everyone wait for ftc 6, once i get around to finishing it....at one point in my life I wanted to do a monthly trials video magazine, this is kind of an offshoot of it. Lots of footage..

Edited by AndrewT

Everyone wait for ftc 6, once i get around to finishing it....at one point in my life I wanted to do a monthly trials video magazine, this is kind of an offshoot of it.  Lots of footage..

Bit like 411?? That'd be cool. Would there be a subscription or would we get it free (Y)

nah it'll be a free video.  Right now its got extra footage from vinces 2004 stuff, some teva games stuff from last year, kieta competition footage, and probably some more vince 2005 extras.

Sounds mint, I love Kieta riding style aswell after seeing Koxx Day video, agressive yet smoothi feel.

That's dece nigga, that's dece...

Awesome vid, makes me want to go out and ride everytime i watch it.

Great editing, music, filming, riding, everything!

Well worth the 26 hour download time B)

Looking forward to FTC 6, and next year's Vince movie!

Woody.

I suffered the tedium of downloading with 56K but that was worth every second of it (Y)

That was an amazingly well put together vid with mind blowing riding :turned:

cant wait for your next vid :D

What are FTC vids? Is it like a series you have done. FTC 6 sounds like its gunna be amazing though :P

Cheers Gavin