Europe Ride......... But Where?

Davetrials

try understanding polish....

weather should be quite decent over there if you were interested....quite a lot of trials in the south of the country...

its STUPIDLY cheap and theres tonnes of alcohol over there!

its STUPIDLY cheap and theres tonnes of alcohol over there!

I think its decided then :( hehe

Obviously i mean we can get cheap magura parts there, wouldn't dream about underage..........ooo 1 mo, the limit is 16 in Deustchland :(

come to barcelona you tools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 :D  you will not be dissapointed with the riding...or the women!!  (Y)"  trust me when i say that you will have the best time in your life!!..............and i want someone to ride with  :">

I agree Barcelona rules, down here in alicante is good riding as well, and remember its only 1 euro for a pint of beer out here as well :-

Well, certainly barcelona was on the books, but then we thought to go somewhere With a good English area like Benidorm, but now we have no idea.

What are the beaches like in Barcelona also the night life, riding, females (Y) , prices, and whatever else which will back your bid, lol.

Thanks.

Phil.

Well, certainly barcelona was on the books, but then we thought to go somewhere With a good English area like Benidorm, but now we have no idea.

What are the beaches like in Barcelona also the night life, riding, females  (Y) , prices, and whatever else which will back your bid, lol.

Thanks.

Phil.

I live about 15 mins from Benidorm so if u are thinking of going down that area give us a shout (Y)