New Style Marc Caisso Frame

Gaz M

there is a reason people dont use rear discs and purely in this country is due to the climate not being high enough, when a disc is warm and say the climate quite hot it will then work extremly well. how many people in this country have monty with front and rear discs????and being honest actually work?????i dont think there will be many, put them on a 26" frame and with the extra leverage it never going to work aswell. people may disagree but discs perform better under more heat. im sure that is a fact, i read about motorbike and F1 brakes that the hotter they are the better they will brake.

Waynio...........................

Erhm... :blink: get your facts right. F1 and MotoGP brakes are made of carbon fiber Wich demands higher temperatures then normal steel ones. They work shit in the rain though. Steel works better when it's raining and a low temperature.

Normal disc brakes on cars though, try pushing them hard on a few laps on the track and you'll see what heat does to brakes that are'nt designed for it

Sweden has a UK'ish climate and i'm 100% sure that if you'll try an Avid or Hope Trials brake they'll be just as grabby as any other brake. magura discs are worse then Avid or Hope/tryall

The official word is;

Available in time for Christmas, price not set yet. It is a KOXX frame badged by Scorpa, KOXX may loan Caisso to Scorpa to promote it.

Ben.

Haha

Koxx:Ill trade you marc cassio for graham javis

Scorpa:go on then, bring him back with a full tank.

Christ, you're right!

Now that you've shown that picture, i can see that you're 100% correct.

Also, it looks like every single other trials frame that has been produced within the last 3 years due to the fact that it has no saddle and a similar standover height.

You > me.

Christ, you're right! 

Now that you've shown that picture, i can see that you're 100% correct.

Also, it looks like every single other trials frame that has been produced within the last 3 years due to the fact that it has no saddle and a similar standover height. 

You > me.

I agree with every point you made in there. :blink:

Except there are some slight differences but mainly yep there all the same.

Sorry for biting you head off was a bit peeved!

It was just that when I saw that I immediatly thought 'oh look another pitbull'

Edited by Has anyone seen my shoe?

That is really pretty dumb. I mean yes, it's a long low trials frame. In that respect it's exactly the same. But apart from that they're very different. I mean this one isn't even silver. Marc Caisso must like bl00 (Y)

I agree with every point you made in there. (Y)

Except there are some slight differences but mainly yep there all the same.

Sorry for biting you head off was a bit peeved!

Christ you're thick, you could put a levelboss, xtp, control, even a pure up to that and it would look like your comparison! It has an ashtonesque toptube but so do many frames these days so you = tool!

Pete

Edited by tipsy Jock

Christ your thick, you could put a levelboss, xtp, control, even a pure up to that and it would look like your comparison! It has an ashtonesque toptube but so do many frames these days so you = tool!

Pete

The guys obviosly some kind of bad jock street rider, who immediatly thinks any bike with a wb over 1060 is the f**king same

Marc vinco-gu, yer there the same they both have hi bb's(nothing to do with this guy just an example of summet he'd say.

Tart get sopme more evidence to back our point, ur good at fiidn crap ont net.