What Do You Call It When...?

Ross W.

zap-tap jap-slap boll*x

does it really matter? its going from your Front wheel to your Backwheel -thats the name of it!

Dam some of you forum people really are making an EXTREME PUSHBIKE RIDING SPORT seem as boring and un extreme as a game of golf! You never see BMXers debating over the name of a certain type of tyre tap etc!

No wonder trials isnt on tv much! the extreme isnt there anymore with 90% of u riders, and its not fun for the non trials knowledgable audience to watch (unlike BMX) I can just imagin the commentator ' Oh and what a wonderfull wheelswap there, aaaaamazing! the crowd is going wild'

-Bring the Extreme back, who gives a F*ck what the moves are called! RIDE!

zap-tap jap-slap boll*x

does it really matter?  its going from your Front wheel to your Backwheel  -thats the name of it!

Dam some of you forum people really are making an EXTREME PUSHBIKE RIDING SPORT seem as boring and un extreme as a game of golf!  You never see BMXers debating over the name of a certain type of tyre tap etc!

No wonder trials isnt on tv much! the extreme isnt there anymore with 90% of u riders, and its not fun for the non trials knowledgable audience to watch (unlike BMX)    I can just imagin the commentator ' Oh and what a wonderfull wheelswap there, aaaaamazing! the crowd is going wild'

-Bring the Extreme back,  who gives a F*ck what the moves are called! RIDE!

No offense intetended, but you sound like a faggot.

BMX'ers DO argue over things (Cross up, or an x up?) for example.

Unless you have met every single BMX rider in the world, you have no grounds to say 'you never see BMX'ers debating over the name'.

No one on here is disagreeing with each other, saying 'no, it's called a wheelswap, not a wheel switch, you little shit', they're simply saying 'over here we call it a wheelswap' etc.

Whatever...Go ride BMX.

No offense intetended, but you sound like a faggot.

BMX'ers DO argue over things (Cross up, or an x up?) for example.

Unless you have met every single BMX rider in the world, you have no grounds to say 'you never see BMX'ers debating over the name'.

No one on here is disagreeing with each other, saying 'no, it's called a wheelswap, not a wheel switch, you little shit', they're simply saying 'over here we call it a wheelswap' etc.

Whatever...Go ride BMX.

Dont tell me i sound like a fagot unless you are standing 4ft away from my face. then well see who the fagot is.

get a life. its only a bike. i hate riding with peple like you, ur such moody boring assholes. Bet the meaning of trials means more to you than shaggin a girl!

Dont tell me i sound like a fagot unless you are standing 4ft away from my face. then well see who the fagot is.

get a life. its only a bike. i hate riding with peple like you, ur such moody boring assholes.  Bet the meaning of trials means more to you than shaggin a girl!

C'mon don't be a chav! :-

That's a trials forum, guess what we talk about (Y) ...hem...trials most of the time :D"

get a life. its only a bike. i hate riding with peple like you, ur such moody boring assholes.  Bet the meaning of trials means more to you than shaggin a girl!

What the f**k son. (Y)

Its only a bike, exactly, hence he was informing you of a few facts. We was simply saying "we call it this down here", "and we call it this up here". How on earth does making up move names, make a sport seem un-extreme?

If someone asks you what your doing, do you wan't to say, "er, dunno mate, don't come up with names, makes the sport look crap". No you don't.

You come back from a ride, someone asks you what you did, do you go "omgosh, shut up dude, i just rode man, dont ask about what i did, that would make the sport un-extreme".

zap-tap jap-slap boll*x

does it really matter?  its going from your Front wheel to your Backwheel  -thats the name of it!

Dam some of you forum people really are making an EXTREME PUSHBIKE RIDING SPORT seem as boring and un extreme as a game of golf!  You never see BMXers debating over the name of a certain type of tyre tap etc!

No wonder trials isnt on tv much! the extreme isnt there anymore with 90% of u riders, and its not fun for the non trials knowledgable audience to watch (unlike BMX)    I can just imagin the commentator ' Oh and what a wonderfull wheelswap there, aaaaamazing! the crowd is going wild'

-Bring the Extreme back,  who gives a F*ck what the moves are called! RIDE!

You got all that from this one terminology topic? Chill.