Weird Bike

club_card

I was just looking through some websites and came across this some guy has made it for a project at university, reminds me of that blue giant.

Personally i think it looks toilet especially the paint job :S

Have a little chat about it :)

EDIT: cant get a direct link at the side of the page look for news,also scroll down the news page and look at the univega trials bike! B) i think they sell that make in argos.

Edited by club_card

I was just looking through some websites and came across this some guy has made it for a project at university, reminds me of that blue giant.

Personally i think it looks toilet especially the paint job B)

Have a little chat about it :)

link doesnt work mate, it just takes you to the homepage :S

Ben

Edit: OMFG!!!!!!oneoneoneeleven that its some crazy shizzle right there lol, the bb looks quite low thought :| trippy paint adds to the crazyness

Ben

Edited by Man On A Mission

Felipe Isaza is a guy from Medellín (Colombia). He is a Biketrialer and often is riding with Javier Zapata. Felipe is in the University studying Engineering of Design. He is studying in EAFIT University. For this last 6 months he had the good idea to design and made a Biketrial bike like final project.

The bike looks a lot of spectacular and the frame is completely made in carbon fiber !!.

Adam

Edited by Punkrider

sexy almost reminds me of that blue giant frame. What happened to those?

Well...Nothing.

Only one was ever produced as a prototype, and that's probably kicking around in a garage somewhere.

Anyways, the mod..

Mmmmm.....Standover.

I think it looks good.

But oh my god it doesn't have Magura mounts therefore it must be utter shite and should never be ridden for fear of it crushing your ugly face with lightening.

FelipeIsazabicicarbonocolombia1.jpg

Check out those rocks and theres a bike int background in a  shop.

Not only that but next to the picture of the bike in the window there is a big 'X' could this be the last 'x' on the word 'kox' hidden behind the bike poster?

I think it looks nice, not too sure about the strength though, but it looks pretty thick and the guys a Uni student so...

Wait, when Bongo saw the new Gu frame he said he wondered how long til bikes became a single tube from front to back, well it's happened.

P.S. I know about the old giant, but that was never practical, this is.

Edited by div