Cure?

butcha87

Is there anyway to make yourself less clumsy and mor agile?I'm the kid who you can hear upstairs in the house, stomping around(not on purpose of course!) and the kid who is heavy footed and can't scale fences and stuff!There msut be a way to change this?!

~Cheers

Is there anyway to make yourself less clumsy and mor agile?I'm the kid who you can hear upstairs in the house, stomping around(not on purpose of course!) and the kid who is heavy footed and can't scale fences and stuff!There msut be a way to change this?!

~Cheers

heheh, you sound like my cousin,

you can tell him to be careful and stuff then he goes and knocks a drink off a table, heheh

BLESS him

Climbing fences really has nothing to do with it, but never the less. Anyways, I'm pretty heavy footed but moving my large body mass around means that being light footed is pretty hard, especially with massive feet on wooden floors downstairs at 4AM. I dunno why I posted I just thought I'd say, bleh, to climb fences faster learn to jump higher and pull yourself up quicker, get one of them gay pull up bar things for your door or something.

pretend your tom clancy

What...write a load of books?

You mean Sam Fisher. Star of Splinter Cell. Too bad Splinter Cell sucks so bad, you want to get yourself some camoflage and a bandana and pretend to be Big Boss from Metal Gear Solid! Now theres a stealth ass gangster.

I'm light footed, mostly because I walk kind of on tip toe, not completely though. If you put your heels down there's no spring in them so all your weight thumps the floorboards. Try focusing your weight to the front of your feet and they will spring rather than be heavy...