My New Vid

Burton

haha bout time someone else decided to tap a zoo rather than just yao zhi lol nice vid some big gaps and nice sidehops can tell someone has been riding with damon alot lol

keep it up and bring out another just this time with abit more moves than gappin and sidehops maybe learn hooks etc still loved it :( :(

Nice video, some nice lines, few too many 'opt-out' moves though.. I didnt think they needed to be put in, although it did show he was trying!

Sound levels were a bit up and down, but that didnt really stop me from liking the video!

Was that a cd player I saw, white i think it was? Always cool to ride with music.

J.

Don't get me wrong, you can ride, a hell of a lot better then me, but theres no style, no substance, no individuality.

Its all hop, big gap, land harsh. Sidehop, the exact same way as every other python rider.

No offense to you, as you can certainly ride very well, but i really don't like python riders. Personally Craig is the only one i can who has developed a style, and look how long that took (Y). Its probably because theres so much hopping, and no flow.

Nice one for going big though. :-

Don't get me wrong, you can ride, a hell of a lot better then me, but theres no style, no substance, no individuality.

Its all hop, big gap, land harsh. Sidehop, the exact same way as every other python rider.

No offense to you, as you can certainly ride very well, but i really don't like python riders. Personally Craig is the only one i can who has developed a style, and look how long that took :-. Its probably because theres so much hopping, and no flow.

Nice one for going big though. :D

Who cares? We all ride just to have fun, there's really no other reason. At the end of the day, if he had a super cool style, or a really boring one, what does it matter? (Y)

Cheers for the comments :D

The quality of video is poor because its only 13.99mb .wmv format.

And Luke, i taught Damon everything he knows :P" (Y)

I get what you mean Simon, about my style, its because you dont see many comp unfluenced riders with tonnes of individuality and style. I like to think i have my own style of riding. :D

Yep there was a Cd player in the back ground, but its broken now :-

Have i helped to persuade you to come to Hull soon then JT! B)" :D

Yeh man, Burton has improved loads in the last few months his gaps and sidehops are getting awesome (Y)

everyone saying theres no style or individuallity, imo is wrong, EVERYONE has there own style, and most people seem to either follow comp style or street style so knowone has individuallity, to a certain extent.

but none of this matters, what does matter is that you have fun whilst you ride. :S