MadManMike

Well, do you love it or hate it?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Well, do you love it or hate it?

• Love It !
    • Hate It !
    • It's OK !
    • Not Bothered !

never been a big fan of 'round' or 'smooth' cars. Much prefer more angled agressive lines. Probably becasue i'm a big fan of 1980-early 90's touring anf rally cars.

It's ok, nothing special, pretty much what most other contempory cars look like nowadays.

Give an old Audi Quattro or BMW M3 anyday. :(

Thats the one thats sharing its chassis and body with peugeot and citroen, i think. Topgear said one of the three is best, because it comes with more extras than the others for a very good price.

I think thier ok, but I've got to the 2 litre mark on my cars no, and I'm not going back down again!

Yeah I know what you're saying guys, but imo it's the nicest "cheapish" new car at the moment. I agree with Rich about retro, I love MKI & II Golfs and similar cars, they are awesome, raw power.

I'm getting an old-skool polo GT next month :(

No, it's fugly. But I do like this Man's car.

1969_Ford_Mustang_Boss_429_black_fsv_KRM.sized.jpg

For once, MrMonkey hasn't talked shit. :( Good on you.

I would love american muscle, shame there so f**king expensive, not only to buy, but to run. Something like 6mpg? :(

One day i tell thee, one day.

The Toyota, well, its not bad, and Top Gear gave it a good review, which can't ever be bad. Also, when you digimod it, it turns out f**king awesome.

Should be a nice car. :P

For once, MrMonkey hasn't talked shit. :( Good on you.

I would love american muscle, shame there so f**king expensive, not only to buy, but to run. Something like 6mpg? :(

One day i tell thee, one day.

The Toyota, well, its not bad, and Top Gear gave it a good review, which can't ever be bad. Also, when you digimod it, it turns out f**king awesome.

Should be a nice car. :P

It depends you can get shitty engines put in that do more than 1 mile per £100 you put in :'( But then you don't have a sexy sounding car.

Edited by MrMonkey

It depends you can get shitty engines put in that do more than 1 mile per £100 you put in :( But then you don't have a sexy sounding car.

Which then defeats the object of owning it. :(

My dad can make VW engines sound beasty though, so i will stick to that. :P

Prefer the look of the yaris.

But this thread seems a little pointless, it's a practicle car, not a fast or good looking car, so i don't really see how you can judge it without first driving it, or at the very least sitting in one.

oh my god, kinda off topic but on the way home a Lancia Delta Integrale pulled up along side me at the lights.

left hand drive so i could see all the fancy dials on the dash, i nearly fainted.

absolutely MINT.

I think it looks quite nice actually, lets just hope it is more comfortable than the Yaris, especially for passengers, i had a very bad experience as a passenger in a Yaris on an 8 hour round trip, made me ill!!

Amen to that. The Yaris is a foul creation. Beaten in the "skank ranks" only by the Ford Ka (AKA Beach Buggy, plastic junk...)

The Ford Ka is my all time hate, what a disaster, the ugliest underpowered unstyled un-everythinged car in the world.

Amen to that. The Yaris is a foul creation. Beaten in the "skank ranks" only by the Ford Ka (AKA Beach Buggy, plastic junk...)

The Ford Ka is my all time hate, what a disaster, the ugliest underpowered unstyled un-everythinged car in the world.

Orignal concept done by students! Go students!