Which Trials Shoes Do You Prefere?

James Hart

Which trials shoes are the best?????  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which trials shoes are the best?????

• Yik Trials Shoes
    • Monty Trials Shoes
    • Try All Trials Shoes

I have used try all shoes for a while, they have lasted quite well, but in the end they have died, but you cannot expect them to last forever, the Yik shoes are pretty much the same but with better soles and tread pattern, and loads of slight changes, the Monty shoes look ok, but I have no knowledge of them, they are also very expensive, the Yik shoe being the cheaper option followed by try-all would be close, I would say the Yik shoe due to the function and overall price.

Phil.

Orchid Vandever - Brown £65.00

• The new Van Homan signature model.

or_van_brn.jpg

Very nice to ride in, looks alot better in flesh.

Try-all shoes, I have had mine for about 1.5years, its done me good, Il probs get another pair, if not, Probs some Hebo's If I can get hold of some :( (Not sure if they are still in production or not) will check up :S .

Or even maybe, Might try these Rebo's. (Y)

Anyways, back on topic... Out of the three you have listed, i would pick monty. But if i could pick any trials shoe it would be Ribo's. www.coustellier.co.uk if you wanna look!

Cheers,

Joe.

My Orchid Teems are still rocking my world. Comfy as hell, retardedly grippy, they're just awesome (Y) Look pretty swish too, and can be worn anywhere.

Nadine, do you tighten the laces on your skate shoes or do you lace them loose? I tighten mine up pretty tight, and I've not had an ankle rolling problem at all. However, when I don't have 'em laced tight they do seem to like to try and rape my ankles...

My Orchid Teems are still rocking my world.  Comfy as hell, retardedly grippy, they're just awesome (Y)  Look pretty swish too, and can be worn anywhere. 

Nadine, do you tighten the laces on your skate shoes or do you lace them loose?  I tighten mine up pretty tight, and I've not had an ankle rolling problem at all.  However, when I don't have 'em laced tight they do seem to like to try and rape my ankles...

well at the mo.. because iv just got some new ones there still bedding in but they are really soft on the underneath.. thats why i picked them

i have them tied but not dead tight.. the heal in them litraly grabs my heal so they stick to my feet any way way i'll just leave them and thay will gradually get slacker lol

but there dead comfey and i can feel the pedals soo its all good..

just not when iv gotta wear my koxx shoes hhaa (Y)

ATX shoes (Y)

gallery_1495_766_65214.jpg

Lighter and cheaper than all the current trials shoes.

- Foam based soles

- Velcro straps, no laces

- Grippy, spongey sole

- Sizes 6-12

- Amazing price at only £8.99!

Sam

Tell us where to get them! if it's www.shoezone.net then please tell me where the nearest shop to dumfries in scotland is? i cant find it (Y)

These shoes are great!

I have been riding for years using skate shoes such as DC's and Vans.

I recently bought a pair of these ATX shoes and the grip is awesome and you get a great feel of the pedals.

After using these I will never be able to justify paying out good money for Ribos, Koxx or any other trials shoe.

They that good? I think i might have to buy some for a laugh! :)

also they say there ment to protect your ankles

NO!!!!!! i went over on both my ankles in one comp i nearly gave up because they hurt soo much..

They've got as much ankle protection as those socks that cut of at the ankle. There just shoes with a thing to cover the laces! :angry: