Underground Closure

cant_ride

And the bloke who said there are sound Arab sources... take a second to think why oh why they stitch them up? Why would an Arab tell on an Arab, knowing it would make both look equally as bad, since they're the same? People always lose common sense when it comes to terrorism events, always.

Yeah it couldn't of been an Arab, because the IRA never said they bombed places.

we know someone in allgate!!.. i hope he's alright

but the whole bombing e.t.c just came to me as no surpise.. everyone knew it was going to happen..

but

they say its alkihider(sp) and also because of the G8.. thats not going to do no difference by hurting people.. if there trying to save people in Africa and the planet for that matter (N)

they just made it 10 times worse <_<

what is this world coming to :S its a mess!!!

If it is a Muslim terrorist organisation, we will soon know... every time a bomb is set off in Iraq, all the different extremists all try and take the "credit" for it.

Theres always a video or a phone call or some mesage saying who it was when it is a Muslim extrememist group.

Could be anyone. We will see.

Like I said, it has been confirmed that it is an Al-Qaeda attack. Radio 5 Live reported.

Stations closed outside of London - Swindon, Brighton and Poole. There may be others. Just get listening to Radio 5 Live, all the info is there.

Jonny.

this suks majour arsehole.....

like someone said what is the world coming too?

No doubt, like in most cases religion is to blame...

america, now the uk...who next?

thoughts go out to everyone involved :S

And the bloke who said there are sound Arab sources... take a second to think why oh why they stitch them up? Why would an Arab tell on an Arab, knowing it would make both look equally as bad, since they're the same? People always lose common sense when it comes to terrorism events, always.

because like every race, nationality, religion or whatever - the are complete cocks and there are people who do things like this (obviously), but maybe just maybe not every arab guy is the same and maybe this source thought that blowing up and killing people is wrong - a nice arab guy, now that would be a shock to the western world :S

but its true we don't truely know the reasons for the attack (yet) - al queda could have just thought 'we will claim it even if we didn't do it'. But they have been the biggest terrorist threat of recent years, hence we instantly look towards them. 15 years ago we would have instantly thought it was the IRA.

Well of course it's f**king terrorism! A roof doesn't just blow off a bus without being deliberately blown off. I never denied it was an act of terrorism, but I said it's annoying how they think there is only one terrorist organisation on the entire planet. Already in this one thread a number of different people have started blaming religion. I'm not sure whether I should be laughing or fuming! Where in the f**k have you got religion in to this from? Why would it be religiously just to blow up a couple of buses? You wouln't know the answer because you don't know anything about any religion, other than the damn word 'Jihad'.

The truth is that there is absolutely no way at all of them knowing who it was without a true confession from the party involved (and not some phony one from people in costumes...!), which will never happen itself. But the Government know that the people want answers, and as usual the only answer they know how to give is the arabic term for 'the base'.

Shame, really.

By the way, I'm not saying it absolutely 100% wasn't Al-Qaeda, because like everyone else I don't know anything. We can speculate forever with no forseeable conclusion, but that gets nobody anywhere especially when there are more important short term issues at hand, like getting the city back up and running.

What planet are you from Sameer? You can't kid me its not a Radical religous cult of some kind? The finger has reason to be pointed when they threaten us constantly!

If you really hate this country and its values so much what the hell are you doing here? The dude with the hook was telling people to do harm to this country but the cheeky C-unt still went down the benefit office and claimed benefits.

I've got muslim friends. i don't blame them for anything that happens from a "radical muslim group" because theres nutters from everywalk of life.

Sadly the facts point to heartless radicals. Wether you like it or not.

I can't get hold of my friend dimitri he was in the paddington area this morning i'm sure :S

Radio 1 at 12:45!!! Radio news update devoted to it!!! Listen to it!

Sick bastards whoevers done this! killing inocent people for whatever reason they had (well no reason could be good enough to kill 2 people(a reported 2 people) )

Whats the world comming to! No offence to blair, but its a bit silly him coming back to london, because they wont want anything to do with blair or try and injure Blair.

Tom

Edited by Tom Booth

killing inocent people for whatever reason they had (well no reason could be good enough to kill 2 people(a reported 2 people) )

Umm... Iraq? Any reason good enough to kill thousands of people?

People are posting too quickly in this thread, argghh.

Sameer, you are very quick to deny that it is Al Qaeda, why?

Most muslims I know will be pissed off by this - Not only due to the loss of life, but because they will suffer at the hands of people discriminating against them. I know as well as most level-headed people that not all Muslims are terrorists, and that they are a minority, but nearly all terrorists are muslims. That's a fact in the world at the moment (As stated by a Muslim, before you complain). It sucks. I really, really, don't think it would be the french. This sort of thing would have been organised for months. Can you imagine any British people bombing the f**k out of France if they got the games? No, that's stupid. Islamic extremists it is then.

And don't go calling me racist, I'm just going on the evidence that we've seen over the last few years.

yeah, every one in iraq loved sadam :S and those people killed in iraq where mostly guerrila soldiers, or those supporting an injust cause.

I dont fully agree with america and britains choice to go into iraq, but thats not what this thread is about.

Thoughts to all those involved and the services trying to clear the chaos

Edited by Tom Booth

In Iraq though, our troops our not targetting (or trying not to) innocents, like women and children. They are trying to kill the suicide bombers and terrorist squads that keep killing their own countrie's women and children. This here is different, I would say that most of the people in England are against the war in Iraq, so why target them?

In Iraq though, our troops our not targetting (or trying not to) innocents, like women and children. They are trying to kill the suicide bombers and terrorist squads that keep killing their own countrie's women and children. This here is different, I would say that most of the people in England are against the war in Iraq, so why target them?

I was against the war at first, but after about a day it seemed like a good idea, WMDs or not.