Mastering The Art Of Trials

Brian Bleech

maybe hes going to show us all how to ride along rails ;)

personally i dont reallly like ryan (because he thinks trials is too easy for him :shifty: ) but apart from that hes not a bad rider i dont see why he gets as much attension as he does?

martyn hawyes is miles cooler than leech has anyone seen him in evolve haha what a guy! (N)

Thanks for the other link, what an idiot I am  :">

Looks good though, let's hope this one is a little longer than Manifesto was!

I second him being damn cool though, he's so smooth  (Y)

Totally agree, manifesto was a bit short...and the DVD looks well promising.

Just have to buy any good trials DVD i think.

This and the glasseye DVD are two to add to my list :)

CANT WAIT!

• 2 weeks later...
anyone seen this yet

I ordered a copy from Canada a few days ago. I was quoted 14days delivery time, so I should be getting it mid to late next week. I could only find two places who claimed to have stock back when I ordered. I suspect I will be sent an NTSC version of the film, which won't be a problem for me but it is worth bearing in mind when you think about ordering this. I believe my copy of Manifesto is a PAL encoding. I suspect there may be a slight delay before the new DVD is available in PAL format.

Manifesto was region free so will play in any dvd player...

What shop have you ordered from?

I ordered a copy from Canada a few days ago.  I was quoted 14days delivery time, so I should be getting it mid to late next week.  I could only find two places who claimed to have stock back when I ordered.  I suspect I will be sent an NTSC version of the film, which won't be a problem for me but it is worth bearing in mind when you think about ordering this.  I believe my copy of Manifesto is a PAL encoding.  I suspect there may be a slight delay before the new DVD is available in PAL format.

(Y) To tell the truth i would not buy that, tricks and stunts again anyone?

a bit narrow i know but i donno maybe the proper vid will be better, actually it dont look that bad ;) .

Edited by mavic

Manifesto was region free so will play in any dvd player...

What shop have you ordered from?

It may be region free as far as region encoding goes, however, it is likely to be NTSC picture encoding rather than the UK standard PAL encoding, so it could cause problems for some who don't have NTSC capable equipment.

IIRC, it was actionsportflicks.com or something like that. I would suggest that it might be worth waiting a few more days until I can confirm that my order has arrived without any problems before others go ahead and order form the place. I won't recommend them until I know they they have delivered the goods in reasonable time.

Cheers,

MSM

ryan leech is not the coolest he is the most annoying person in the world and the people in the teaser (can you help me ryan )wtf i bet hes like yeaaaaaaaaaah good rider not good enough to reinvent trials though you don't see benito ross going i found trials to easy so i reinvented it and called it backwheelfesto the whole point is to stay on the back wheel :(

ryan leech is not the coolest he is the most annoying person in the world and the people in the teaser (can you help me ryan )wtf  i bet hes like yeaaaaaaaaaah good rider not good enough  to reinvent trials though you don't see benito ross going i found trials to easy so i reinvented it and called it backwheelfesto the whole point is to stay on the back wheel  :wink2:

Your opinion dude, but, I disagree. Ryan is a super nice guy - you only need to send him an email asking about something and he replies with the most useful information in the most reassuring manner.

All those people on the trailer were clearly put on there in that montage to put across the idea that most people that havnt seen Trials before or are starting out in Trials need that extra bit of help getting techniques, hence the title of the DVD etc.

I dont think he's trying to re-invent Trials. He's trying to give people a helping hand, and Manifesto was simply a theory put into practice - and it certainly helped me with my riding! (Y)

Is the point really to stay on the back wheel? (Y)

Sorry if this seemed like a bitch, you were probably only having a laugh anyway, but I havn't posted for a while and thought I'd air my thoughts (Y)

Jonny.

Your opinion dude, but, I disagree.  Ryan is a super nice guy - you only need to send him an email asking about something and he replies with the most useful information in the most reassuring manner.

All those people on the trailer were clearly put on there in that montage to put across the idea that most people that havnt seen Trials before or are starting out in Trials need that extra bit of help getting techniques, hence the title of the DVD etc.

I dont think he's trying to re-invent Trials.  He's trying to give people a helping hand, and Manifesto was simply a theory put into practice - and it certainly helped me with my riding! (Y)

Is the point really to stay on the back wheel? (Y)

Sorry if this seemed like a bitch, you were probably only having a laugh anyway, but I havn't posted for a while and thought I'd air my thoughts :wink2:

Jonny.

ditto what he said (Y)

Rich

Edited by karsonlevoret

Okay, I received my copy today. (Y)

I'll post again when I've had the chance to watch it a couple more times.

Initial impressions are that it is very well structured and thought out. :wink2:

My copy (ordered from canada) is, as I had suspected, NTSC encoded. Not everyone in the UK can play NTSC discs on their DVD player/tv setup. Worth bearing in mind. I am sure that a PAL encoded version will be arriving in the UK not too long from now. I suspect DUKE video might be involved in sorting out a PAL version, as they seem to be the outfit providing the PAL encoded version of Manifesto. (Y)

• 2 weeks later...