What To Do..

Rob_P

Well this is my first week of the summer hols and im bored outta my face already!

Most of the time i've just been chillin out or out on my motorbike but its getting boring!

What sorta stuff do you do on a daily basis or when your bored!??

I dont mean come on the pc and play games or anything because thats how I get bored :)

So what do you do????

:P

I'm just waiting for mrmonkey to reply 'masturbate'

I usually go out riding for a little bit by myself, go out with mates somewhere, watch whatevers on t.v although its usually utter crap or im working.....cant think what else :P

or come on the forum like now, whilst i pass time till 10 so i can do watch some t.v

MASTURBATE!!!!!!!!!!.

Anyway I recently got into skating again, so I'm trying get into the rhythm of things. And how having certain decks makes your a poser or some bull shit like that. You can't like a deck anymore you have to buy certain decks or be called a poser so you fit in. Completely obliterating the people who call others posers for having a different deck. :P

MASTURBATE!!!!!!!!!!.

Anyway I recently got into skating again, so I'm trying get into the rhythm of things. And how having certain decks makes your a poser or some bull shit like that. You can't like a deck anymore you have to buy certain decks or be called a poser so you fit in. Completely obliterating the people who call others posers for having a different deck. :P

hehe thanks for that :)

anyway skateboards a skateboard to me, there all the same :P but i aint got a clue about skateboarding, ive never tried it, or really found it very appealing.

Is it actually good fun or what? hard to learn?

hehe thanks for that  :P

anyway skateboards a skateboard to me, there all the same  :) but i aint got a clue about skateboarding, ive never tried it, or really found it very appealing. 

Is it actually good fun or what? hard to learn?

Basics are easy to get down, especially if you have rode trials you already have a stupidly good sense of balance better than you'll ever need in skating, unless your Eric Koston and you tailslide (I think so don't get pissy at me if you know) down a massive curved rail. Anyway, basics are easy to get, ollies, manuals, nose manuals, pop shove its. It's the flip tricks that are bastards, because if your upper body isn't in the right place your board doesn't want to know. Mainly with kickflips and heelflips as they're the first time you have to learn to place your body better to get the board to do what you want.

But yeah it is fun.

When I board I usually just turn on the TV, but that ends up getting you even more board so I would usally go out for a ride, call some friends and see if they want to come over or go out somewhere.

Are you board from just staying at home? Just get out of the house and go places with friends, when you do things like that you always end up doing something fun and it's exiting because you've got your friends there.

Most of us ride.

The favoured discipline is trials.

I'd suggest that as you're a trials rider you give it a go... Could be fun.

Imagine the looks on your friends faces when they see you riding :shifty:

HAHAHAH and you think I haven't already done that nearly everyday!?

Its far too hot to ride! I'd be knackered just riding for 10 minutes.

I ride nearly every day so thats no an issue!

I also like walking into some woods, walking around for a few hours then trying to find your way out.

Or (a favorite of mine and bondy's) is to go on a bridge over the nearest motorway near you (or an A road [ie A12]) and get the lorrys to beep there horn at you.

Immature but fun!

generally i play on my PS2 or megadrive - mat hoffman pro bmx 2, T.H.U.G 2 or GTA - if can't be arsed playing properly i just make stuff.

I am loving MH 2 at the mo, just love trying to find cool lines and try to manual ledges and rails on it or just style things up.

or i 'personalise' my bike.

or just go out in the street on my bike and not ride properly, just mess about trying silly little tricks and stuff.

watch films

mike

Get a girlfriend! Get drunk, do things you cant remember but would regret if you could. Listen to heavy music and set fire to stuff(if you light a petrol-dowsed tennis ball and hit it, it sounds like a meteor, oh and if you light your petrol dowsed hand it does actually hurt!) :shifty:

(if you light a petrol-dowsed tennis ball and hit it, it sounds like a meteor, oh and if you light your petrol dowsed hand it does actually hurt!) :shifty:

Didn't go Nass did you (N)

Rob get the trian down to the South of Devon and ride some hardcore natural with your idol (N)

thats me if you were wondering ;)

Being bored for me is a really bad thing it ends in me lossing ots of money through the means of ebay.

Currently Im looking at starting a card colection thats how bored I am. I want to buy the Magic the Gathering cards to make a nice big collection but it costs a lot and Im still thinking about it.

Damm nab it I just bought some damm cards now Im forced to make a collection and waste money.

Edited by Michael Hardman

Being bored for me is a really bad thing it ends in me lossing ots of money through the means of ebay.

Currently Im looking at starting a card colection thats how bored I am.  I want to buy the Magic the Gathering cards to make a nice big collection but it costs a lot and Im still thinking about it.

Damm nab it I just bought some damm cards now Im forced to make a collection and waste money.

Do you want to buy my 250 + set?

:angry:"

hello robert. my and pierre are starting to get board aswell. so i thought up a great idea for those night when you don't want to do a lot but still have some fun, R/C toys but more like cars/buggys. were going to get about £100 each and get a decent electric car because there cheaper than petrol jobbies. why don't you get one and then when we get to gether we can have R/C boy races lol :P

over and out

scruff :rolleyes: