Tarty Bikes

Henrat

I believe it's just a warehouse with Dave inside :D

Give him a ring and ask whether you can have a look at some of the products, if there's anything you specifically want a look at.

I know they're definately not a 'proper' shop, like Aire Valley Cycles or anything. That's because they're mail order, and that's why they can afford to undercut some / most 'proper' shops. They don't pay as much on lighting, extra staff, heating etc (Y)

Nick.

edit: Danny you b*****d. :D

Edited by mod661

Thats great cheers! I was hoping to have a little test ride of one or two though so maybe that is not the place to go....

I'll give him a ring anyway and see then.

Thanks again.  (Y)

If i'm right in thinking, they would build a bike as when its needed, and not keep built up bikes, incase a part is needed of it, or such like. There for, going for a test ride is worthless, as there won't be anything to ride. Obviously, i'm only assuming on common sense, but they might be different, so give them a ring by all means, but just so you know. :D

I believe it's just a warehouse with Dave inside :D

Give him a ring and ask whether you can have a look at some of the products, if there's anything you specifically want a look at.

I know they're definately not a 'proper' shop, like Aire Valley Cycles or anything. That's because they're mail order, and that's why they can afford to undercut some / most 'proper' shops. They don't pay as much on lighting, extra staff, heating etc (Y)

Nick.

edit: Danny you b*****d. :D

Is Dave for sale then?

The nature of trials makes it almost impossible to offer 'test' bikes (in the proper sense of the word anyway, not just a 'lets hop on the back wheel for a bit').

Anyway, full build Onza bikes are often in stock, and I'm sure Dave would be available to show you parts if a convenient time was arranged.

Hope that helps,

Adam

PS: Dave is available for £3.99 with free postage!

The nature of trials makes it almost impossible to offer 'test' bikes (in the proper sense of the word anyway, not just a 'lets hop on the back wheel for a bit').

Anyway, full build Onza bikes are often in stock, and I'm sure Dave would be available to show you parts if a convenient time was arranged.

Hope that helps,

Adam

how many do you have left in stock?

tehehehe

Hope that helps,

Adam

does he come with a free t shirt? i wouldnt want him to come through naked! -havent you got a female alternative?

Tut, stop making me out to be a filthy cheap sorta person. I may be filth, but filth of this quality doesnt come cheap lads! If you're gonna do it proper it should at least be an auction style, then I can find out who my true admirers are (and more importantly the ones with big wedges of cash to offer in return for services rendered)!

As for you mike, it takes filth to know filth (Y).

prettey sure they have complete bikes...

they have the whole onza range dont they?

and i boubt theyd bother building up a t-bird out of the high end parts that they stock simon :D

ta

Yeah, my bad, i was thinking more full BT/GU/ECHO/etc bikes. My point still stands for them though. :D

Bleh, everyone asking for a t-shirt or a female counterpart, i will just have Dave on his own thanks. (Y)

:P

My mate was planning to go to hull to buy a toxsin from tartybikes, but i was pretty certain it was only mail order so i put him straight.

Most bikes come flatpacked in a box, i have a saturday job at a bike shop and practically all i do all day is build up bikes from boxes ( (Y) ), it makes doing repairs a pleasure :D

prettey sure they have complete bikes...

they have the whole onza range dont they?

Yeha but they won't be built up silly... What would be the point of having a warehouse full of built up bikes that nobody will see? THEN when an order comes through having to dismantle the bike to put it back in the box!!

Silly Billy.

Yeha but they won't be built up silly... What would be the point of having a warehouse full of built up bikes that nobody will see?  THEN when an order comes through having to dismantle the bike to put it back in the box!!

Silly Billy.

i meant built in the sence either in boxes with pedals out etc..

i just meant as opposed to them picking parts off a shelf to build up a bike...

silly sammy :lol: