Post A Pic Of Your

Mr Motivator

who is that aimed at?

No-one in particular, it's just whoever kept saying it in here reminded me.

It seems the new cool thing to like loads fo "emo" bands and dress all scene then get offended when people call you emo.

To Raub: People haven't cried in emo for decades, and when they did, it wasn't just crying at the end, or crying like you expect. More sorta getting super emotional whilst screaming. All these new "emo" bands are just a piss take.

I'd rather be all like "Yeah im emo" than get all defesive about it... I don't really care, I dont act emo at all, I'm just a typical trials rider I guess, moveable trousers, koxx boots, breathable tee and a helmet! When I go out I get called a goth n stuff, oh well!

James (Y)

yer sounds like a great trend (Y) i reckon give it a year and people will be wearing very multi-coloured lycra and koxx boots(just because they saw some trials riders doing it ) and hop up steps making squeeky noises.........i really wouldn't put it past most people......haha

I didn't even no what an Emo!? was before I read this thread (Y)  but it seems pretty funny. I don't no any Emos infact I don't think i've seen an emo (Y)

They only come out at night, riding badgers. They have white blood and no little toes. Quite rare.

god damn, emos are people too, leave them alone. how would you like it if you wer ripped over le interweb all the time. i dont think im emo peorsonally and have never been called it but im sure its offensive. so dont take the piss out of those sesative kids cos there ensative kids cos all your insults from now on will be directed towards yourself...................................... now thats some reasoning, wtf!!!! (Y) too mashed

No-one in particular, it's just whoever kept saying it in here reminded me.

It seems the new cool thing to like loads fo "emo" bands and dress all scene then get offended when people call you emo.

To Raub: People haven't cried in emo for decades, and when they did, it wasn't just crying at the end, or crying like you expect. More sorta getting super emotional whilst screaming. All these new "emo" bands are just a piss take.

But Dan, you're thinking about proper emo. f**k knows what the rest of these chumps are talking about, but I quess it's bands like FFAF, Finch and other shitXcore bands.

LOL!!! SxE means Sexy.!!!"!"OI£YUH EPOFUF RDEY SPAFF

LOL!!! SxE means Sexy.!!!"!"OI£YUH EPOFUF RDEY SPAFF

How many emo's do you know who talk like that? And why did you just name scene bands? I'm not even a huge fan of emo, I'm more of an electronic indie kid but I like converse and black jeans with long hair (Y) Oh well!

James (Y)

It was more a joke to me. He just named scene bands because thats what everyone thinks is emo. Anything said in this thread has no relation to real emo at all, and I'm not sure why you've decided to tell us your fashion and look about 4 times.

How many emo's do you know who talk like that? And why did you just name scene bands? I'm not even a huge fan of emo, I'm more of an electronic indie kid but I like converse and black jeans with long hair (Y) Oh well!

James (Y)

Throw some none "scene" emo bands at me then...

Oh and I don't know any "emo's" i know kids who like emo music and i know some scenesters.

Edited by Munki

It was more a joke to me. He just named scene bands because thats what everyone thinks is emo. Anything said in this thread has no relation to real emo at all, and I'm not sure why you've decided to tell us your fashion and look about 4 times.

Sorry Dan :"> Never think anyone reads my posts to be honest...

But I get what you mean, Sams thread has just turned into a bitch about scene kids, extremeties, steroetypes and other bullshite! Meh oh well (Y)

Public opinion says that emo IS the my chemical romance style emo. unfortunate for those real emo people out there like munki and dan who are obviously so great and know so damn much. the modern day emo IS the stereotype that has been created, thats what everyone thinks when someone says emo.

if you are not what the public perceives emo to be, why get so uppity when everyone laughs at said emos.

You know what it's like.

People on TF like to argue about something they know f**k all about.

For f**ks sake emo is a scene! Thats the whole f**king point of it! Its to make looser kids look good and cool and accepted thats it! Who really cares? It doesn't matter, this is a trials forum not a "who can be the coolest" forum... go talk about bikes!

James - i have given up!

For f**ks sake emo is a scene! Thats the whole f**king point of it! Its to make looser kids look good and cool and accepted thats it! Who really cares? It doesn't matter, this is  a trials forum not a "who can  be the coolest" forum... go talk about bikes!

James - i have given up!

Given up on what?

You seem to be chatting alot about a scene you don't know about to be honest. It's like a d/h chatting shit about the trials scene, you'd get pissed of about that wouldn't you?

Public opinion says that emo IS the my chemical romance style emo.  unfortunate for those real emo people out there like munki and dan who are obviously so great and know so damn much. the modern day emo IS the stereotype that has been created, thats what everyone thinks when someone says emo. 

if you are not what the public perceives emo to be, why get so uppity when everyone laughs at said emos.

Because people say "what music do you like then?" "emo" "oh my god LOLZORZ emo phag!! Gonna go slit your wrists to MCR?"

I'm not even sure what you're trying to prove there, are you saying because more people think MCR style emo is emo, then they're right and what me and Nic listen to isn't emo or something?

Obviously we are so great and we know so damn much because we listen to older music, nice logic.

Because people say "what music do you like then?" "emo" "oh my god LOLZORZ emo phag!! Gonna go slit your wrists to MCR?"

I'm not even sure what you're trying to prove there, are you saying because more people think MCR style emo is emo, then they're right and what me and Nic listen to isn't emo or something?

Obviously we are so great and we know so damn much because we listen to older music, nice logic.

We listen to screamo Dan.