Select Bikes

Lee_Buchanan

(Y) Top notch vid

Some huge rolling gaps and drops!Especially like the drop to bench and the sidehop onto a bench! :)

The riding is awesome,hardly lacking in style, if you're bothered about watching style, get Steve-A's vid or something!This vid is big moves done well,and I like it!

Sweet vid Lee! :P

Big stuff but some things seemed a tad uncontrolled. Me and Rich were having a talk about it all. All the stuff's big, but sketchy at times.

Music didn't fit the video and the transitions were a bit dodgy.

I'd just try do the stuff you did then, but more controlled, or take a little step back or something.

Cool vid newho.

Nick.

Nah, if anything he has balls, only a few sketchy parts, I only seen one but I know why, its because its a scarey move to do therefore your not gonna be as smooth. Simple (Y)

Minter vid mate! best clip was the drop the bench that was rad.

Corish

mod 661,i'm not having a dig or anything but that didnt realy look sketchy to me, just looked like he was going full out at everything to make a good vid(Y)  (Y) -Hugh

That would be why it was my opinion, and not yours?

It looked stetchy at times to me, if didn't to you? What's your point? They're opinions dude.

That would be why it was my opinion, and not yours?

It looked stetchy at times to me, if didn't to you? What's your point? They're opinions dude.

i thought that vid was awesome, some really good riding from a good mate, some amazing gaps, although they did look a lot better in real life......................

could you inform us where you thought he was sketchy? because i would like to know

and how can you say he is not controlled?

do you have the balls to do any of that?

reagards ash...........

well done lee (Y)

Edited by trialnoir

For f**ks sake. Does everyone have to say 'imo' or 'in my opinon...' before they write a post nowadays?

Yes. I have the balls to do some of that. I don't recall saying I was or am better or have more or less balls to do stuff like that? Do you?

I'm merely saying at points, in my f**king-opinion, he looked sketchy. A few people have said it in the topic, so why don't you make it 'personal' and quote their posts as-well as mine?

One good example for you f**king nit-pickers, 1 minute 19 seconds. I'm pretty sure he didn't mean to hit the bottom part of the bench when hopping off, do you?

Also, in the Drop at 1.30. I know it's massive, but there wasn't any extension of legs or compression, just a f**king harsh landing.

2.46, he nearly hit the wall with his front wheel when dismounting, shows a lack of balance?

For f**ks sake. I'm not saying he's not a good rider. He is. I just think, in MY OPINION, he looks sketchy when he goes big. It's my opinion. You f**kers who think you can change someone's opinion are wrong.

for you f**king nit-pickers,

ironic? (Y)

nah seriously i thought that was a quality video, i dont see where you are coming from with the sketchy comments (in my opinion :) )

that drop to bench looks a f**king lot bigger in real life. i didnt even think it was doable.

Quite frankly....Mod661 i couldnt give a shit about your opinion,so in future dont even bother posting any of my topics.Because quite frankly you know f**k all anyway.

Telling me that im not compressing my legs before drops etc...Get a fcuking life you idot...Uve been riding how long and your cocky and arrogant enough to tell me and others how to do things...When you cant even do them yourself.

Also, in the Drop at 1.30. I know it's massive, but there wasn't any extension of legs or compression, just a f**king harsh landing

That was a 12 foot drop.Its hardly going to land without a noise is it...why dont you come over and drop of it show me how to compress the landing....

2.46, he nearly hit the wall with his front wheel when dismounting, shows a lack of balance?

That landing space is about a bike length so i can hardly not miss my front wheel when i land....sorry for the lack of balance when ive just done a big rolling gap and kept it on the back wheel....

Lee

p.s Dont bother replying because nobody is intersted and you will just f**k the thread even more..

And as for sketchey when ive seen you ride you look like youve a carrot up your arse.

Sponsoring a rider like myself has obvious benefits, as training and practise makes your company in the limelight, and out in the public domain. Biketrials is an eye catching sport, and if your company name or website url is on a teeshirt, people are more than likely to check it out, therefore giving you more profit.

Supporting a sport also gives credability to your company through the public's eye, therefire making your company more respected.

I don't mind prospect sponsors contacting me at all, so please do.

Nick Carter

as for your website well?

get a grip...its not like your a world champion is it but you fcuking speak like you are...

Edited by Lee_Buchanan

Hahaha. I wouldn't do that massive drop because I think drops are pointless, wreck your bike, and have very little skill involved.

For f**ks sake Lee. Don't cry about all this. I was only saying, and agreeing with another person, that at times, in my opinion, you don't look to be particularly controlled. At others you seem to have everything perfect.

That's all.

Some people these days. FFS

PS: I noticed how you didn't quote the first point I was forced to make about going off the bench. Or were you meant to do that? Hah.

It seems that people (mostly young mod riders) are just completley sacrifising their style just to go big (or bigger) and always put on crap loud music.

Well everyone wants to be like CLS and Tunni of course. People who put music like that into vids... maybe, just maybe they do it because they like that kind of music? If someone for example likes Dimmu Borgir, should he put Backstreet Boys music into his trials vid just because it would please more people (just an example, not saying that BB is liked) ? The music perhaps doesn't always fit the vid but like Tunni once said "I don't bother editing the vids so much, I'd much rather ride". Everybody don't want to spend all night editing their vids, I think the riding is the most important part.

Not attacking you Ali C just speaking in general.

edit: yeah sorry Lee, I really liked your video, very big stuff and the music was ace (imo) Keep up the good work! (Y)

Edited by PhenoVenom

liked the video, some real big moves going down. i would of liked to see more of your technical abilities that you would see if you were riding say.. natural? i'm not too keen on video's that contain a load of drops/gaps - but still enjoyed the video.

ps, i'm not questioning your ability on natural, i've never seen you ride natural but i'm sure you're just as equiped to ride it as you are on the streets (Y)

Lee is a comp boy, so he rocks at natty. (Y)

Back street boys, lol I would rather them that what he put on :)" I dunno, maybe I am lucky and have thousands of tracks to use for vids, maybe lee only really likes that sort of music and therefore only uses that music?

I know that when I make my vid it will have some interesting music that people might not consider for a vid but will hopfully like, not just the same old heavy loud stuff everyone uses.

Get a nice natty vid make Lee, I know you find them boring, but I love them

I personally didn't enjoy the video. Don't get me wrong theres no question that your riding isn't top-notch and I wouldn't have near enough balls and or skill to do any of that stuff. But I personally didn't enjoy it. It seemed over-edited in places. And the fact that i didn't like the song didn't really put me in the right mood I suppose.

But obviously The bits I didn't like are all down to personal preference and I'm sure there are people who do really like it.

Well done anyway (Y) Some quality riding there.

Big stuff but some things seemed a tad uncontrolled. Me and Rich were having a talk about it all. All the stuff's big, but sketchy at times.

Music didn't fit the video and the transitions were a bit dodgy.

I'd just try do the stuff you did then, but more controlled, or take a little step back or something.

Cool vid newho.

Nick.

gotta disagree... i think he mainly made this vid to show that he can ride street aswell as natural... i see lee ride at comps all the time... i dont think he would be doing as well as he is in his 20 inch category if he was uncontrolled and sketchy (check his place on biketrial uk).. because if your out of place in natural.. you tend to slip and take dabs...

nice vid lee.. keep it up.. we hook up for a ride sometime

Edited by aust