Peugeot 106 Rallye

Mr Dave

500 on alloys even though it already had some?  B)

250? on lowering it? to drive fast im guessing? but you just said its not fast?.......

what else have you done ?

mainly though for spending 3200 on a pretty broring car when you could have spent half that on a peugoet with air con? which is faster?

no wast at all eh  :)

YOu have tottally condradicted yaself.

WHY ON EARTH WOULD I WANT A PEUGOT, oh my god HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

like, i know fiat aint the best, but peugot aint much better :-

Also my car is new...urs is how old...and...IT HAS 5 DOORS :P

Joe, I've had to delete 55 posts one by one from Mike Hardman's thread. Do you know how that makes me feel? :- Anyway, I don't wanna have to delete shit from this, so just shut the f**k up! Dave obviously doesn't give a shit about what you think about it, so don't bother wasting your time arguing with him about it B)

Not least 'cos it'll mean I'll have to delete more shit which I really, really don't want to have to do :)

Joe, I've had to delete 55 posts one by one from Mike Hardman's thread.  Do you know how that makes me feel?  :P  Anyway, I don't wanna have to delete shit from this, so just shut the f**k up!  Dave obviously doesn't give a shit about what you think about it, so don't bother wasting your time arguing with him about it :-

Not least 'cos it'll mean I'll have to delete more shit which I really, really don't want to have to do B)

Give me your powers, i shall svae you the job heheheh.

Ok im officially out of this thread now, delete my posts at will.

Good bye :P :)

I've been in a shit hot 205 GTi, and it did on earth go some. I wan't a 306, as i love them, and going by the 205 GTi, the 106 Rallye can't be too bad heh.

Everyone seems to hate french cars, especially peugeot, but i don't care, i would love a 306, and i'm sure you will enjoy your 106, just get it. :)