Give Me Your Website Link

The enchanted broomstick

Eastcoasttrials Re-United is soon to be coming online, we have found ourselves a free hosting services obviously its not the best in the world but its free and it works.

So for the "links" page i need some links.

basically you stick a link to your site up on this topic and i will add it to my links page, simple as that. I dont ask for a link in return but if you do wish to add a link then that will be appreciated.

The link to our site will not be going up yet simply because the site is not finished and i dont want any peering eyes before its completed :angry:

stu :closedeyes:

stu where have you been? i never see you on rides now.....

we should organise a big ride sometime soon, get a shizzle loads of peeps to come down-theres about 10 new riders just popped up so we can get them along too

oooo and the mighty fadom has just started trials again... all my fault :closedeyes:

yeah i agree free web hosting is crap but then paying for web hosting is also crap unless you actually benefit from it in some particular way.

Bonus is with the websites i have made i have a load of servers i can use to host all the images and videos thus making the pages load much quicker because they are paid hosts :D"

Paul im soon to be out riding again. I have my driving test on tuesday and well i have been concentrating on work and getting on the road mainly but once i have passed its bike in the car and drive to random far away :P

stu (Y)