What Are The Best Shoes For Riding In

Koxx Try-All 's :huh: Mine are really grippy and have lots of protection the other day i landed really funny and hard on my foot and if i were wearing normal trainers i swear i would of broken it, get them from Koxx - UK pretty sure Ben or Fred will be able to sort you out with a pair, give them a ring 07000 442232 Retail is £65 i think, great for the price :lol:

Do not blow all that money on some trials shoes i have just ordered some 661 shoes from chainreactioncycles yet they may not be as good but for the money there well worth it £30.Tryall shoes seem to get holes in the soles yet are excellent, but ribos are the best by far.To some it all up if you are a rich boy buy some ribo's if you are not just get some skating shoes or if you have a bit more money buy some tryall's.

Jason Clark.

All shoes get holes in them Jason, Matts Tryall shoes have lasted him a year now, yeah there nakerd but a year is along time.Also i would recommend Tryall shoes because there the best for there money, Don't get Yik shoes because they only last a few weeks (Y)

Cheers Kyle

Edited by hinchcblob

i ride in globe skate shoes but i find that because they are so bolky they tend to get caught behind my brake cylinders/piston things because i have them so far out. Koxx boots are closer in and dont get caught but i have heard they dont last that long. (Y)

Poor choice, soles are too rigid, you need soles that flex on the pedals, i got some nikes, these Nikey Shoes tennis shoes for £30 though, but illuminus laces  ;)

wrong!

you want stiff soles in your shoes mean you loose less energy due to it all going to the crank arm and not bending the shoe sole