Comp: Win Free Heatsink Pads!

Heatsink

Hi,

I think that heatsinkbikes.com is essential on there, and the "www" part is maybe not essential. Optional whether you what to put HEATSINK and also seperate text for the URL, but the URL shouldn't be too small to be difficult to read!

Designing with bike stickers and T-shirt designs in mind is the way to go. These may be two different things! For example, for bike stickers there's the profile of tubing to bare in mind, so long shaped stickers will maximise the visibility for seat stays or up/down tubes. On the other hand you have more freedom with Tee space <_<

I'm hoping to wrap the comp up by the coming weekend, Sunday 18th of Sept. I've been getting some sticker quotes and it's now certain that 1 or more of the winners will see their designs immortalised on stickers and maybe Tees, and I'd like to feature them in a gallery section of my site, plugging the designers!

Still plenty of time to get your entries in :unsure:

Steve

right just got home....

you want heatsink and www.heatsinkpads.com or bikes.com on it as well?  Need t-shirt designs as well?  Anything else?

just threw some ideas around on my lunch break, let me know what you think...

(don't think you areinto this gothic style, but i used it more for a t-shirt):

gallery_2454_1142_14602.jpg

the shirt (all original imagery, left over from a previous project...sorry about the watermark if you want one without it this is all vector so any size is possible and its easy to print- screen and digital):

gallery_2454_1142_36278.jpg

wow that image automatically resizes...this was huge a little bit ago.

gallery_2454_1142_36116.jpg

same with this as well, about 2/3rds the original size and quality jpeg:

gallery_2454_1142_84668.jpg

Again this is only a little over an hours work, let me know if you like anything. I usually put in a few days for logos but then again I charge a lot more than pads <_<

heh :-

hsb_lol.jpg

I couldnt really be assed to finnish this one

The ends of the s should be long and thin and wrap around the h and the s more but you get the idea

hsb.jpg

if you did something like the stuff you've done for session clothing it would be nice i bet,

those are abit too..i dont know....just dont have the same flare as those session clothing images/

on the first two in your last post drevil... assuming your using photoshop on the text propertise change the anti-aliasing to smooth, it looks like its on "none" at the moment which is why the rounded shapes look jaggerdy

and for those who cant read properly, im not talking about the pixel font.