Comp: Win Free Heatsink Pads!

Heatsink

From NM :'(

As it says i cant enter via the members area where the actual post is so if i post here maybe it will get seen, or a very kind member will quote my entry over to the topic :D well here it is a little bit of time working with flash and here is my outcome ;)

White/Light Tee Logo

Black/Dark Tee Logo

White tee design On A White tee, very dodgily done, Just a basic idea

Hope it's not too late, just on behalf of Chimpy, I am posting his input 'cause he doesn't have access yet to image posting in this section (he is pre-member)

But he'd like to share some input so... ;)

gallerymehdi19.jpg

Though technically, that's more than 2 colours, I think the idea was he used two base colours for the tones.

Then some more contrasted versions :'(

gallerymehdi21.jpg

gallerymehdi20.jpg

Probably some way to tune it back to two colours. :D

I was hoping to put together a big email summarising my choices, but TF keeps falling over for me from my end - problems posting (server busy)

It's making even browsing unreliable and very slow, so it's hard to pull up the images from this thread!

I'll try later on - In the meantime, the overall winner is Mr Sam Holmes for the new version of my old logo. I'll post an image when TF is working again! This logo will make it's way onto stickers within the coming week :)

Joe Maher also wins some pads for his GTA font based logo....

More winners coming, as are the images (maybe someone can help me out by pasting them ;) )

For the eagle eyed amoungst you, you'll see that I'd already used Sam's logo somewhere on my site which is a bit of an early give away of the result :">

More info internet permitting :P

Steve

:P wooo, go sam :) ;)

"I was hoping to put together a big email summarising my choices, but TF keeps falling over for me from my end - problems posting (server busy)"

Should be all sorted now steve, danny was pissing about with something lol.

Edited by JoeMaher

Dum-d-d-dum-dum-dah!

1. Winner: Sam Holmes - Logo being made into Stickers - Wins pads and 20" booster (when it's ready!) + big fame and props on my site very soon. Sam not only produced this revamped version of the old one, making it more sticker/Tee friendily, but he was able to produce a vector image too ready for printing straight away :)

gallery_1481_767_38396.jpg

2. Joe Maher - Simple and effective. A good shape for Tees..... Wins Blue Pads

gallery_225_5_31014.jpg

3. Chimpy - A nice piece of artwork which deserves a reward! Wins Blue Pads

gallerymehdi19.jpg

I really liked lots of the other designs, and I'd like to give these a special mention on a gallery page I'm working on on my site to give you some exposure (Y) I'm still shortlisting those which got didn't quite make it onto the podium. I'll post a link to "The Gallery" (Anyone remember Tony Hart?), when this summary page is up.

Thanks again for all your contributions - I hope you enjoyed letting your creative juices flow :) It was fascinating watching the new ideas come in.

Steve