Prototype

BikeDotStuffAtOnzaDotCom

I like it. A compy-style 24" for once, that could still be ridden with streety style as its much shorter than a normal t-rex. If I rode stock or 24", I would definately be interested.

However I also agree with onzaboymark, I think a 24" woodstock-style bike with higher BB and lower standover would be a bigger hit.

Edited by SQuiT-man

as most people have said why not do the woodstock in a 24" sort of thing but wh there is curtis and leeson for the streety type people but this is an awsome desing in my opinion a comp 24" how many do you see like this and im not saying a 24" woodstock would be daft its just that people want steel 24" rigs for street street as others who want a 24" but want to do proper trials related stuff on it can with this as its long low and a lovely coulour.also this would be one of the strongest 24" frames available at an onza price that you cant beat.

Ben

and id REALLY like to try 24" :lol:

I bet you would  :D"  :D"

Yeah I picked up on that... :lol:

I really like that and I would definitly consider it as next step up. So long as its flickable-ish like a mod, It would suit me for rail gaps :P which I wanna learn

That colour looks wan* but im sure that can be changed.

Looks like a godo idea but it's too much like a t-rex, needs to be more your typical trials frame, eg pure or woodstonk like people have said.

I think it would suit my riding style as well, gaps and ups but some spinny stuff at the same time!

Maybe a bit longer would be nice, 1080 24" (Y)

another way to think of it is, from the 'post a pic of your 24' topic, how many people said they love the look and stuff, and want to try 24, but one big problem, the only 24 frames that look like they do are really only leeson ashton and curtis, cheepest being a 350+, so i think theres a big need for a company to bring a 24 frame out that is in a cheaper price bracket, and as seen from other onza frames, i think their the perfect company to come up with this frame.

Yeah.  This is a far-out idea but I'd put money on it that Onza have also got a "safe" 24" coming out too - a nice streety thing at a nice price. 

I'll hazard a guess at geometry:

+25

380 stays.

is that a really good guess or do you no something? cos i hope you are a good guesser

is that a really good guess or do you no something? cos i hope you are a good guesser

Just a guess I'm afraid. But that's pretty much what the Ashton geo is I think, Onza would do well just to rip that off, beef it up, and sell it cheap. But I imagine they are one step ahead on that one.

to have a choice of lengths between mod, mock (Y) , and stock!

Hmm, mock bike. I like (Y)

The seating arrangement is the same as for the 26", bolt one on if you want one.

(Y) the ronnie/reggie 24" rims - they ARE coming. I'm not sure when, but soon.

I should have said it need a saddle, not a seat. Something your knees can grip.

The 24" rims is a good move though.

Ive never liked the internal headset idea on onzas either. I mean you pay loads of money for a chris king and cant even show it off!!!