Goldtech/betd Forks

random

Spoke to Rob & Bob. Both said we never made any.

These are the two who i been asking about some dropouts being made.

I got some very trick and uber stiff carbon tubing, 2mm thick, 32.6mm od, woven and wraped and i've never felt it so tuff. It's used as a rake a boats to pull them to the next boat or jetti. It's very tough and felx free. The cos of making these tubes is £20 per meter, inc labour...

Well beings i have worked a laminator i think i under stand how to make carbon tubing work and be uber storng. heck i make rockets out the stuff that do stupied speeds and height, talking mach 1.5+ to tens of thousends of feet.

Yet to have any of my carbon work fail, even my carbon bash thats now 5th owned i belive.

My 1st carbon forks had a alu skelition unber the carbon yeah, my new ones just have a little bit in the high stress area which has turned out to e them meetng the crown. it cost me £20 for my block of alloy and for it to be machined up.

Simple desgin but i can't get dropouts done at all...

The forks that you are on about are the ones that were made for the coustellier team riders last year and because of the cost they will probably never go into production and i own the design for them also, and as for the fornales they are no longer made for the fact that they do not last for very long hope that helps you lads.

some dude made some carbon forks that ali snapped i believe....try asking them.

try the drop outs off a set of mazocchi forks, im sure they were pressed into the stanction tubes...

other than that there were the melinium forks that manitou made....

that would make a super trials fork. carbon with a 20mm bolt through