World Records !

MOSH

I don't think that's static though is it?  It's think it's rolling with a 8ft run up or something, at least that's how they do a lot of the "biggest gap" comps.

Benito Ros did 53'' on his Monty. He pisses on 51''. I think Kenny Beleay has the World Record for the longest rolling gap(free-pedal)

Its 53" weve got video footage of criag doing 52" over somthing

10.5 foot sounds do able anal.

10.5 sounds dooable - 8ft runnup aint much mind - its gonna be tough lke that... but ive gone over 10 ft with a slightly longer run so the super human pro gods can probs go that far short run.....

as for the sidehops - bring back the days of ashton doing it on live telly - that was awesome. but like he says - the stick always wins, it can always go 1 higher . . .. .

(Y)

benito has sidehopped 10pallets however big that is.

Benito did NOT get 10 pallets to 2 wheels, his backwheel slipped, so only to bash/pedal and it wasn't from flat, it was a slight hill so it was lower. Hermance has made 3.3 meters rolling, but that was over a year ago. For the record it's Marc CAISSO, not cassio the calculator company.

Edited by PhenoVenom

waynio doesn't have the world record i don't think. not dissing wayne or anything. sam wheeler is getting pretty high aswell.

but i'm sure benito still has the worl sidehop record.

danny, waynio has done bigger than benito :- benito has done 54.4" or something, waynio has done 55".

cheers andy

Edited by squince

TRA has done over 55 though, unofficially, as has benito- the 10-pallet sidehop he attempted, if you work it out, is more like 60 (although he didnt quite make it).

Yeh I think that gap thing was with a 8 foot runup or looked around that far.

Im sure all of the official world records have been beaten unofficially anyway.

The official gap world record is 10.5 foot, it was done during an event held last year, cant remember who by.

The official sidehop over a bar record is 51 inches, held by Benito Ros on a Monty 221, before he picked up sponsorship by koxx, although people have done sidehops a lot bigger than that (especially TRA)

The "vertical step" record (highest vertical object to get up) I think is 181cm, and was done a few years ago- by some guy on a monty?? Perhaps someone can clarify this.

everyhting you have put there is wrong!!

the gap record rolling is 3.5 metres held by cesar canas!

the sidehop over a bar record is 135 cm which is 53.6inches, held by benito, on his KOXX!

the sidehop over a bar on a 26 is 46" held by caisso believe, or ashton maybe!

and the vertical step record is held by cesar canas at 185cm and on 26 it is 180 cm held by ot pi from a very long time ago!

joE! dont mean to piss on your fire or anything!

and wayne cant actually do exactly 55" squince! he did a massive sidehop that wayne himself thinks is about 50 but one guy rekons its about 55! wayne even agrees that he doesnt think it was 55!

Edited by oakley

everyhting you have put there is wrong!!

the gap record rolling is 3.5 metres held by cesar canas!

the sidehop over a bar record is 135 cm which is 35.6inches, held by benito, on his KOXX!

the sidehop over a bar on a 26 is 46" held by caisso believe, or ashton maybe!

and the vertical step record is held by cesar canas at 185cm and on 26 it is 180 cm held by ot pi from a very long time ago!

joE! dont mean to piss on your fire or anything!

and wayne cant actually do exactly 55" squince! he did a massive sidehop that wayne himself thinks is about 50 but one guy rekons its about 55! wayne even agrees that he doesnt think it was 55!

you sure about that one joe? i could do that :-

10.5 sounds dooable - 8ft runnup aint much mind - its gonna be tough lke that... but ive gone over 10 ft with a slightly longer run so the super human pro gods can probs go that far short run.....

as for the sidehops - bring back the days of ashton doing it on live telly - that was awesome. but like he says - the stick always wins, it can always go 1 higher . .  .. .

:angry:

Actually he did get 10 pallets ;) Ive got the video to proove it his first attempt he misses then second he nails it ! INSANE and hard to believe but he did !! (Y)

Josh.

To be fair to everyone, this thread was always going to be 95% crap.

Just to add my crap. I think dani comas has the record for sidehop over a bar on 26 which was 47 I believe. Joe 135cm is not 35 inches.

Only big pro's will have the chance to do the offical world records as its all about publicity. Neil and craig would probally be up there in the guiness book otherwise.

Actually he did get 10 pallets  (Y)  Ive got the video to proove it his first attempt he misses then second he nails it ! INSANE and hard to believe but he did !!  :angry: 

Josh.

Talking about Benito? I seem to remember him not getting the 10 pallets and next there was only 9 which he nailed. Could you upload the vid somewhere, please?

To be fair to everyone, this thread was always going to be 95% crap.

Just to add my crap. I think dani comas has the record for sidehop over a bar on 26 which was 47 I believe. Joe 135cm is not 35 inches.

Only big pro's will have the chance to do the offical world records as its all about publicity. Neil and craig would probally be up there in the guiness book otherwise.

If they're that bothered all they need to do is write to Guiness World Records with details of the record they want to break and they'll send a judge out if they think it's worth it.

Talking about Benito? I seem to remember him not getting the 10 pallets and next there was only 9 which he nailed. Could you upload the vid somewhere, please?

:"> Just watched the video again your right he does nail 9 at the end not 10 :angry: Makes me feel a BIT better (Y) So has anyone done 10 then?

Josh.

they need to hold record attempts every year or so, in each country so each of the best can try.

i bet all the names would change then, im sure Damon is up there with his sidehops, talking to him the other day his best is 54 i think, i wont say thats definate..let him comfirm himself.

yer damon has 53.5 on his last confirmation to me anyway, to both wheels :-. he is a beast, but as jix said this thread was always likely to be 95% bullshit.

you also have to remember, that world records have to be done officially so they may well be real shit, but thats because it hasnt been done officially for a long time...

ben