Pads

tom tom

There are endless pad topics on here, have a search. :P

Plazmatics seem to be very popular for ground rims. I am running the heatsink blues at the moment and they are very good. I only have to use a slight bit of tar every few days, i am talking a tiny amount and they bite and lock very well. Before that i had kox browns and they were the same, slow wear rate, good bite and amazing lock. :D

avoid like the plague - rimjams. the reds are great until they peel apart, the blue's are ok until they snap in half and peel apart and the greens are pure shit.

heatsink konig's - brilliant pads but expect them to die in about a week, i killed a set right to the plastic in 2 days at fort william, one day competeing and another arsing around.

coust pads - expensive but amazing - buy some

plaz's - cheaper and still very good - buy there if you cant afford cousts

home made's - the way foward if you have the bottle to try it and can't afford new pads all the time...

Plazzies - outstanding pads, decent wear rate, super hold and bite.

Koxx - never used them, but the brown last for yonks apparantly

Heatsink White pads - bit hard, good hold, i didnt have too much bite with mine though

Heatsink Honig thingies - at £6 a pair you cannot go worng, enen if they are well soft. Stupid bite and hold, just wear down a bit quick.

Kool Stops - Take them off and get some real pads

Zoo!'s - Bit of a shoddy wear rate, but good bite / hold

and i cant be arsed to go on