Best Vid

lankyri

hey im bored in college so writting this topic, what is the best video you have seen whether it be a home made video or like a sponsor video like cls or tunni,

mine is tartybikes kot vid that always gets me in the mood for riding but i also like the randomness vid i love that the boys in that are so cool (ccccaaaaaaaaaarrrr) lmao

anyway what do you think the best video is

hey im bored in college so writting this topic, what is the best video you have seen whether it be a home made video or like a sponsor video like cls or tunni,

mine is tartybikes kot vid that always gets me in the mood for riding but i also like the randomness vid i love that the boys in that are so cool (ccccaaaaaaaaaarrrr) lmao

anyway what do you think the best video is

Rick its to wet today and ive got a hangover so it wont happen today very soon though. Sorry mate :) :)"

i was gonna say the same thing its to bloody wet for my liking i got soaked walkin home from college sunday though cant wait get my sidehops dialed again :) depending on the weather i might be out torrow for a sess but manor trading gets well dark and you cant see a bloody thing :)