Frame Drillage Too Far?

mavic

Contradiction at it's best.

On OTN all the bell ends were saying that it was shit or that they didn't like it, yet if they thought like you they wouldn't of said proving they ain't bell ends.

I don't really understand your point, haha.

Anyways, you said OTN was full of bell ends, Tart is on OTN? As is AndyT, Janson, Felix, TRA, Elan, Joel, Kevin, Peace, Jeremy Vanschoonhoven, and countless other people who know more about trials than me and you put together, and as definatly less of a bell end than you and me put together.

So generalising a whole forum because of your opinions isn't necesarily the whole truth.

Yes, there are dicks.

Are there dicks on this forum?

Yes.

Are there awesome people on this forum?

Yes.

So saying OTN is full of bell ends isn't true.

I don't really understand your point, haha.

Anyways, you said OTN was full of bell ends, Tart is on OTN? As is AndyT, Janson, Felix, TRA, Elan, Joel, Kevin, Peace, Jeremy Vanschoonhoven, and countless other people who know more about trials than me and you put together, and as definatly less of a bell end than you and me put together.

So generalising a whole forum because of your opinions isn't necesarily the whole truth.

Yes, there are dicks.

Are there dicks on this forum?

Yes.

Are there awesome people on this forum?

Yes.

So saying OTN is full of bell ends isn't true.

A room is full of oxygen, yet the oxygen only takes up 20% of the space. That's my point.

i like the one lower down, i'd ride it for sure.

more holes doesn't always mean less strenght.

I agree completely, it would only make it weaker if they were positioned really close together and next to the joints, but i dont like the idea of having holes on the bottom of the down tube . Looks partially sound but i wouldn't do it to my own frame.