Frame Drillage Too Far?

mavic

I dont see why everyone is saying its crap and calling him an idiot. I think it looks quite cool, and I bet it doesnt damage/weaken the frame that much. (the top one). Im not exactly sure what frame it is but I think its a zoo. Zoo's and echo's are famous for being strong and not breaking, so it will be interesting to see how long that lasts. I wouldnt want to try it on my frame as I wouldnt want to take the risk, but its the same as people not being worried to drill the shit out of mavic rims because they are such quality rims and can take it. If I were going to drill a frame I would choose to drill out a zoo or echo as I would say the zoo's are some what over built, if you know what I mean.

Off topic...ish

But, what tensioner is that or is it some homemade thing?

Hows it off topic the frame further down in the thread has even more drillings, check the down tube.

that coust/mumba frame... thats one way to ruin a frame, fair enough if it was already cracked. looks rubbish though.

His frame, he can do what he likes to it as far as i'm concerned.

OTN is not full of bell ends.

Contradiction at it's best.

On OTN all the bell ends were saying that it was shit or that they didn't like it, yet if they thought like you they wouldn't of said proving they ain't bell ends.