Shoes?

ogre

I just had a bit of a random thought, what kind of shoes do most trial riders wear (i've never taken i upon myself to look) i normly wear skate shoes are these ok?

yea skate shoes are fine , i mean i always where my globes but is doesn't really matter too much as long as ur trials biking and enjoyin it

hope this was of help :unsure:

jamie

vans slip ons all the way.

rock on....

na try -alls or skate shoes whatever floats your boat really i love the try-alls though.

rock on indeed my man! big chunky f*ck off Vans well comfy (N) I dont think it matters too much what your wearing as long as it isnt like clogs or stilletoes haha :unsure:

Haha, I have a pair of slipons, they hold well to the pedal, haha, not to my foot. If you want something with laces ( why don't they bring back velcro?? ) Vans Escobars or No schools, they have checkered bottom soles. If you have a store that sells cheap sneakers, etc, find a pair of shoes with checkered bottoms, such as These

you'll be set. You don't want to spend 40 pounds on a shoe that's only purpose is to be thrown around.

wear what u feel comfortable in - skate shoes are perfect, my mate uses try alls they are good but no better than my vans

nb: you have to wear shoes with ankle support for trials comps - this is why trials shoes were invented i dont think they are that much better than a set of vans (tnt's are my personal fave)

the best shoe for trials is one that supports your foot properly (which sucks if you like oversized skate shoes like me) i recently got a pare of ES skate shoes these are bloody brilliant for trials they give loasd of support and have gippy soles

well i really wanted to get some trials shoes but none do them in my size :D and i cant ride in skate shoes so i just wear some reebok classics, and no im not a chav before you say it

rick, your a chav :P

im wearing some cheap skatish shoes (cost me like 15 quid from deichmann shoes lol) after ive bedded them in they are absolutely brilliant for riding in, nice and grippy but not too heavy ;) might get some viz trials shoes when they come out though

Ben

ben i aint no chav considering i listen to trivium and static x all the time and i wear the reebok trainers because there comfy and cheap and all the trials shoes only go up to size ten n im a 12 :sleeping:

and you no what they say about people with big shoes, ................. big socks B)

oh my god i just went on the viz website and there shoes look pimp i tell you. what sizes do they go up to i want a pair hope there better then the try all shoes :sleeping:

viz are coming out with some quality stuff i think are they bringing out a frame aswell

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite shoes are Vans XLT..if you ride VP pedals wit hone cage you will never slip away... my second pair of pedal are Try-aLL Magnesium pedals.. best grip ever.. but after 3 month you will got big holes in your shoes...

the XLT are not to soft and not to hard... TRY ALL :)

ben i aint no chav considering i listen to trivium and static x all the time and i wear the reebok trainers because there comfy and cheap and all the trials shoes only go up to size ten n im a 12 :)

and you no what they say about people with big shoes, ................. big socks :P

rick get yourself down to scoosh or summink they do shoes in huge size's because its an american based company i think

I'm a 13, I've never once had any amount of struggle to find shoes. Actually scratch that, I've never even struggled to find decent shoes. :)

I have a pair of Etnies Escamillas but they're slippers at the moment (Shredded laces so they're nice and comfy) wear Adios most of the time, dunno what type but they're Adios. And I didn't get em because of Bam "The Fag" Margerine or whatever his name is.