Travis Chris Rowlands

travis

Ah, so your the sick freak sidehopping onto that rail with what apears to be a scary drop on the other side. My mate sent me that pic earlier on today.

You got balls.....melon sised.

:unsure:

Probably one of the funniest bails I've ever seen when you landed in the water lol,

Great riding from you the whole day on sunday your vid should be good (especially the bit i filmed)

Joe- on the echo team by the way.

I think you'll find i filmed the funnist bail that you've seen!!!! lol think i can get the clip off ian tomorrow ahaha lol sorry mate, best on the ride outstanding lol

Haha you where like completely submerged.. was a great ride aswell after u bailed Chai came running to your rescue hehe and people watching where thinking wtf haha you shoulda seen there faces! classic and the water was black nd green and all dirty compared to it normally been nice a clean, amazing attempt though and a good ride :D

im so gutted that i missed that london ride why did i have to have a hangova o well, cant wait for this vid travis, give me a shout or pm when your next going london havent riddin there in ages ,

do you think you will try st pauls gap again love to see someone do it, seen gay dave do the smaller bit and i thought that was crazy :sleeping: