The Cycle Show

lankyri

ive just got a letter and leaflet about this cycle show in london and wondering who is going to it, ive been to it before and i love it, watching onza's demos are quality and as its in london is anyone up for riding the capital afterwards and do you no if we can buy stuff from this place i might by a few parts for my bike this year.

cheers rick

giacomo isn't attending.... but gilles is as far as i know...

its going to be a bit different to your average competition... teams of 2 people compete against other teams... so its a team effort...

im teamed up with matt staples as far as i know... so ill see you all there :)... ill be the sweaty smelly kid on the new production onza limey :)

yeah nicest bike ever.. i had the first prototype to start with and the prodcution one is better still !!!!... err i dont see why not... youl see how well it rides at the cycle show.. going to be some crazy sections set out there...

when is the show on, and is there a website for it? i wana go but dunno anything about it lol, can you give me some info on it, or tell me where i can find info on it please!

what is the diffrence between stock and mod? please tell me dis, its really bugging me lol!!! :)

trials forum has a link to it but i think its www.cycleshow.co.uk

and the course last year was insane cant wait to this bike show gonna be good then im gonna go riding in london afterwards, also if you take your bike to the venue shimano service your bike for free, so thats all right, what days is everyone going

and aust are you there all 3 days or just the one cos i really want to see the limey

right im thinking of going on the saturday because i will want to ride on the sunday with flower, nick the bike show is 14-16 october and the website addy is www.cycleshow.co.uk i will be taking my bike

(you will see me from a mile away with sexy red ashtons)