Clubbing

sexymike

go for it geez, you'll wake up with a sore head and sore feet ( if your strutting your stuff ) but what a night you will have, look out for the ladies who do not wear much :rolleyes: ! oh yes the ladies

I did not see your big piccy, thats the legendary CARL COX, are you off to see him play ?

Yeah i go clubbing during the week at uni cos thats when the student nights are on and its much cheaper to get in and for drinks and the like. The music isnt the kind of stuff id sit down and listen to at home but if its good to dance to then its good by me. Its just a nice way of extending a night out and is a great laugh with your mates. There is always some good eye candy too which is nice <_<

Who cares, get pissed with ye mates, have a good time and enjoy the views that comes by :S

Yeah exactly, the idea of a club is pretty different to most forms of entertainment, I couldn't care less who is around me. 96% of the people are drunk off their heads, and about 40% high on various pills (depending on which club you go to). It's just about letting yourself go and just going with the music, hell I don't even really like that kind of dance, but when your in a club, and get into the flow of things it's amazing.

I don't go clubbing often, but I always enjoy myself when I do <_<

I used to cycle miles to free parties all over the North Downs. One on top of Leith Hill. Got there at 2am after cycling 20 miles in the dark over the downs to get there. Alaways run the risk that the police would shut it down before we go there though. Did Woking to Bognor Regis once for a field party. Cycled back to Woking after not sleeping and dancing all night at 11 in the morning. All the K junkies and mash heads thought we were nutters.

I'm not old enough yet, but looks like one of those things that's gonna be a good laugh with your mates.

Like many people, thats not the sorta music i listen to out of choice, but i find that pretty much any music sounds good in the right environment.

I found Kano pretty good to listen to in my mates Sub'd and Amp'd car, just 'cos it was loud, bassy and i was with my mates.

As has been said, once you've had a bit of the disco juice it sounds like a laugh <_<

Big fish, little fish, cardboard box...

Clubbing All depends on who you go with.

Go with loads of mates, and have a good time.

Go with 2-3 people, and it gets real boring real quick.

I would go clubbing if there was anywhere decent to go round here, and I had loads of mates that would go.

Usually on about 3 of us that will and thats boring.

The Best Clubbing trips.

Example from Brighton.

Hit the Pub at about 7pm. Get a few drinks in, meet everyone there and chill out.

Closing time, move on to a nightclub, dance, drink, be merry.

Closing time, 4am. From Club, walk to Market Dinner (24 hour)

Purchase a massive breakfast, and lots of tea.

Sit and eat, chat, chill untill 7am.

Catch the 1st train home in the morning.

Sleep.

Those were the day, now everyone is too damn boring "I think Ill stay in tonite"

GAY