What Has The World Come Too...

munkee

:sleeping: the fist pic was funny as f**k hahahahahahaha :( ah just imagine the dog in the water still swimming atatched to the hook, even better if the boat was going at speed :) . the dried dog is a little gros but rather tasty none the less :P

I dunno if you're doing that for a reaction, like I would do, but even I found this a bit too much to do. Maybe you've never had a pet, but still, imagine it was you.

I think i'd have a different reaction if they were using cats (how fickle am i?!) but i'm not disgusted that they're doing it or anything.

Each to their own, we all have different opinions on it, it probably happens all over the word but goes undetected.

:turned: the fist pic was funny as f**k hahahahahahaha :) ah just imagine the dog in the water still swimming atatched to the hook, even better if the boat was going at speed :P . the dried dog is a little gros but rather tasty none the less :angry:

you are a f**kin tit and you need to sort your head out mate.

Edited by Josh_Trials

Its not what the world has come to. Its what the world has always been and will always be untill there is no life. I can 100% guarantee that the world will never be perfect. The worlds full of Dickheads its not gonna change over night or ever for that matter.

I'm sure dogs would use us as shark bait if they were the dominant species on the planet.

It wasn't a domestic dog, its a cute photo of a dog (when taking away the hook) and yeah its pretty sick that someone wants to do it, but they do, oh well big deal, lock him up for mistreating animals, rather that than some sick f**k using you as live shark bait no?

An Animal is an Animal, I'm not going to go out killing them but I'm not going to complain about the means when the end is a hamburger!

James :turned:

But they're innocent puppies.

or so the tale goes.

first rule of everything ever, never believe what any newspaper writes.

i'm not arguing for or against it here, i'm just stating how people opinions can differ so much.

lets face it, no-one actually truely cares about this, it's just another reason to feel good about hating the fisherman.

Edit: hmm came out a bit wrong, what i mean is, stories like this come around all the time, people pass around their opinions for a week or two of "ooo that's cruel", "what a sick man, how would he like to be used as bait?" and perhaps "mmmm i love shark soup and nothing in life is free" blah blah blah, then it's all forgottern. No-one really really actually cares, noone goesover there and rounds up all the strays and gives them a home, noone campaigns against shark fishing, we just pass out comment, feel good becasue we aren't that evil, and then forget about it until the next time.

:turned:

Edited by RicH_87

I dunno if you're doing that for a reaction, like I would do, but even I found this a bit too much to do. Maybe you've never had a pet, but still, imagine it was you.

like your a one to talk about doing things for a reaction.

you are a f**kin tit and you need to sort your head out mate.

i just thought the way it was throught the snout looking like teeth was funny as.