What Has The World Come Too...

munkee

Certainly are, 'cos that's the 4th time today I've seen disgusting spelt discusting. :(

To be fair though, I wouldn't say we were as a race. Think of it like this:

Have you ever rammed a hook through a dog's face?

Has anyone you know ever rammed a hook through a dog's face?

The answers are generally no, unless you know the ONE person arrested for doing it :sleeping:

I think we all know what we should do to the person who was doing it.

Yep, ram hooks though mouth, and back down though his nose and use him as shark bait. f**king willy.

Certainly are, 'cos that's the 4th time today I've seen disgusting spelt discusting. :(
Guilty :sleeping:

It's weird though - why is using a dog for bait so disgusting that we want to arrest the guy doing it, but using fish is fine? Not to mention the fact that we eat cows etc. I don't really see it being that different. The only difference is that dogs are cuddly and sometimes kept as pets.

Guilty :sleeping:

It's weird though - why is using a dog for bait so disgusting that we want to arrest the guy doing it, but using fish is fine? Not to mention the fact that we eat cows etc. I don't really see it being that different. The only difference is that dogs are cuddly and sometimes kept as pets.

a dog is a domestic animal which is trust worthy and loyal. a dog does have emotions and there are laws against doing what these sad f**kers do. These laws are there for a reason because we have been given the responsibility of looking after the creature. A fish wont remember itself being used for bait. Plus a fish is in the sharks natural food cycle anyway. To be honest i hate people who try to be controversial ... this is blatantly a disgusting act that we all know shouldnt happen.

a dog is a domestic animal which is trust worthy and loyal. a dog does have emotions and there are laws against doing what these sad f**kers do. These laws are there for a reason because we have been given the responsibility of looking after the creature. A fish wont remember itself being used for bait. Plus a fish is in the sharks natural food cycle anyway. To be honest i hate people who try to be controversial ... this is blatantly a disgusting act that we all know shouldnt happen.

i admit i felt sick when i saw the picture, but to be fair dogs are eaten in many countries, they just form part of a food chain in different cultures, and hey what's happened to that dog is nothing compared to what happens to some humans.

Dried dog anyone?

drieddog.jpg

as for the shark bait thingy, kinda weird i guess, i would of thought a dog was a bit to expensive to be using as bait. Plus i can't see it actually working. No shark unless it's a HUGE one is going to eat a dog whole, so the hook would be useless.

Cruel? yes, but everything is cruel in some way so no need to over hype it and start beefin. People are shit, they always have been and always will be, animals are abused alot worse than being used as bait but yet again, no publicity = no-one cares.

Off to grab myself a yummy dried dog butty for lunch...

as for the shark bait thingy, kinda weird i guess, i would of thought a dog was a bit to expensive to be using as bait.

The guys that were doing it were rounding up stray/lost dogs and using them.

PS The Sun didn't "reveal" that at all, it was on the RSPCA website about a week ago :sleeping:

Dried dog anyone?

drieddog.jpg

as for the shark bait thingy, kinda weird i guess, i would of thought a dog was a bit to expensive to be using as bait. Plus i can't see it actually working. No shark unless it's a HUGE one is going to eat a dog whole, so the hook would be useless.

Cruel? yes, but everything is cruel in some way so no need to over hype it and start beefin. People are shit, they always have been and always will be, animals are abused alot worse than being used as bait but yet again, no publicity = no-one cares.

Off to grab myself a yummy dried dog butty for lunch...

WHats happend there:S.

WHats happend there:S.

Take one dog.

Skin it.

Make a bamboo hoop.

Using string and a rudimentary needle, stretch dog over hoop.

Sew the excess that goes round the hoop back around, so it holds dog on.

Hang up to dry.

Now you have a lovely dog-face.

:sleeping: the fist pic was funny as f**k hahahahahahaha :( ah just imagine the dog in the water still swimming atatched to the hook, even better if the boat was going at speed :) . the dried dog is a little gros but rather tasty none the less :P

You're f**king sick in the head.