Lbs'

cp101

A Local Bike Shop should be the source for bike repair and information on your bike, right? The people who own these shops, or rather, are employees are usually trained professionals in their field( which is cyclery). One would assume that these professionals realize the daily problems a cyclist may face with his or her bike.

So, answer me this, why do these mother f**king pieces of f**king cow shit try to sell over priced goddamn bullshit, these f**king car salesmen ethic'd mother f**kers, f**king lying, swindling c**ts, and their attempts to make a goddamn sale, rather than to fix your f**king bike.

Economics is to f**king blame. Only reason for business is profit, I know. But, for f**k sake, I found a wheelset for 120 bucks, went to a shop, see if they have just a wheel, singular, f**kING EL, wheel was 109 bucks.

Goddamn.

And if anyone here works in an LBS; you're a f**king fanny.

And you're a f**king tool for not understanding economies of scale, the fact that shops are bound by RRP's, and plenty of other things, but to be honest - I can't be arsed trying to defend something against a complete brainless wankstain like you.

Have fun.

well your bike shop might be crap but mine aint (JD cycles) hes a right star cutting prices off stuff for me and hes a right safe geezer lol

and also ian works in there so if i need something done to my bike at least they no what there doin

stop slagging off bike shop's not all the owners are tossers like you say they are

BTW;

Because I made fun of your little friend, Mrs.Monkey, doesn't mean you should hold a grudge. It wasn't directed at you.

Don't get defensive, she can talk for herself.

Or do you talk for her?

Are you her voice?

Like the seraphim whom speak for god? Are you her metatron?

What the hell has you crying because you're too stingy to buy a wheel got to do with me?

Can you please quote to me exactly where you "made fun of" me, I don't seem to be able to recall it. Plus, I'm pretty sure I would have totally rinsed you for it.

Your genitalia is very small.

x Dani x

X dani x.

That's what I made fun of you for.

f**kin scenester.

And, rinsed me for it?

XXXXDANIXXXX only thing you rinse is your twat.

How did you crawl out of the abortion bucket you ignorant wank shaft. I explained that to you, fanny features. Just because you're from ass backwards American don't mean we British know what we're doing. You f**king moronic melon sucking bell shaft.

How did you crawl out of the abortion bucket you ignorant wank shaft. I explained that to you, fanny features. Just because you're from ass backwards American don't mean we British know what we're doing. You f**king moronic melon sucking bell shaft.

Can i suggest something here, its the only thing lacking in your posts MrMonkey.

You completly go over the top on the insults. For instance, "You f**king moronic melon sucking bell shaft." would of have been 100x better, and 100x more effect if you simply said "You f**king moron.". Then you insult him every sentance, which makes each insult less effective as their's so many, and decreases the face value of each insult, making it more of a jest then an insult.

Makes the difference between a mature person insulting you, or a im-mature person, 'cause when kids insult you, or try, they will try and throw as many insults at you as possible, but simply saying one would be a lot more poingent.

Completly off-topic, (even if this topic is wank) but just something i've noticed.

I could come up with clever insults, but surely ridiculing a girls genatalia is just pathetic, so I can step down the insult ladder and just have an insult flinging contest. I of course could go one higher and be all big and smart and make witty remarks. But in the situation, I thought he would be completely overwhelmed.

I could come up with clever insults, but surely ridiculing a girls genatalia is just pathetic, so I can step down the insult ladder and just have an insult flinging contest. I of course could go one higher and be all big and smart and make witty remarks. But in the situation, I thought he would be completely overwhelmed.

I didn't mean just this thread, i mean't in general, but this thread just reminded me.

Also;

"Don't argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience". Or however the saying went

You're going to his level, blah blah, you can guess the rest. (N)

I didn't mean just this thread, i mean't in general, but this thread just reminded me.

My point still stands, the people I argue with (in a none intellectual manner, like when it's about something like Politics I don't just jive talk) aren't exactly above par in intellect levels are they really. So I don't have to work in overdrive to get things done (N)

(in a none intellectual manner

Oh Monkey. One day you will learn to type correctly, which will bolster your posts no end (N)

Until then, I shall continue to dominate you in every 'debate' we ever have.

Not least 'cos I can edit the crap out of your posts (Y)

A Local Bike Shop should be the source for bike repair and information on your bike, right? The people who own these shops, or rather, are employees are usually trained professionals in their field( which is cyclery). One would assume that these professionals realize the daily problems a cyclist may face with his or her bike.

So, answer me this, why do these mother f**king pieces of f**king cow shit try to sell over priced goddamn bullshit, these f**king car salesmen ethic'd mother f**kers, f**king lying, swindling c**ts, and their attempts to make a goddamn sale, rather than to fix your f**king bike.

Economics is to f**king blame. Only reason for business is profit, I know. But, for f**k sake, I found a wheelset for 120 bucks, went to a shop, see if they have just a wheel, singular, f**kING EL, wheel was 109 bucks.

Goddamn.

JeeeZZZZ man take a chill pill, if paying customer is dumb enough to pay the first price they see for a product or service, then thats the way it is, its their own fault...Shop around. And chill out

Goddamn.

JeeeZZZZ man take a chill pill, if the paying customer is dumb enough to pay the first price they see for a product or service, then thats the way it is, its their own fault...Shop around. And chill out

Oh Monkey. One day you will learn to type correctly, which will bolster your posts no end (N)

Until then, I shall continue to dominate you in every 'debate' we ever have.

Not least 'cos I can edit the crap out of your posts (Y)

What's wrong with that sentence. Just because you can dominate me here don't reflect anything on our sex lives now does it. So get the gimp mask on.

What's wrong with that sentence. Just because you can dominate me here don't reflect anything on our sex lives now does it. So get the gimp mask on.

No, your turn.

Tonight's safety word is "Banana".

And you've spelt "Onzaboymark" wrong in your sig. Where's the love (N)

As I just explained to you on MSN, "none" isn't the same "non", even if you're so stupid you think they are. I can't believe you even recorded voice clips of you pronouncing "none" incorrectly.

I, and all of www.trials-forum.co.uk, hereby own you in every instance.

X dani x.

That's what I made fun of you for.

f**kin scenester.

I wouldn't have called that "making fun of" me, more like, making yourself look like a complete spastic. You assumed I was 'edge' or something and tried to throw some lame insult in. Oh, yes, I'm SO edge. Especially with the way I like to go out every weekend get pissed up and wasted on drugs and have sex with strangers.

And, rinsed me for it?

XXXXDANIXXXX only thing you rinse is your twat.

Well,as long as i keep on doin that, I know it won't reek like your mothers filthy hole. Which is probably how she squeezed out a rancid little foetus like yourself.

My previous point still stands: Your genitalia is very small.

x Dani x