Lbs'

cp101

A Local Bike Shop should be the source for bike repair and information on your bike, right? The people who own these shops, or rather, are employees are usually trained professionals in their field( which is cyclery). One would assume that these professionals realize the daily problems a cyclist may face with his or her bike.

So, answer me this, why do these mother f**king pieces of f**king cow shit try to sell over priced goddamn bullshit, these f**king car salesmen ethic'd mother f**kers, f**king lying, swindling c**ts, and their attempts to make a goddamn sale, rather than to fix your f**king bike.

Economics is to f**king blame. Only reason for business is profit, I know. But, for f**k sake, I found a wheelset for 120 bucks, went to a shop, see if they have just a wheel, singular, f**kING EL, wheel was 109 bucks.

Goddamn.

And if anyone here works in an LBS; you're a f**king fanny.

Basically taking the piss of bike shops which i used to work in and i sure most people on the forum have done some work / part time work / work exp. in so making himself look like a fat willy, getting his facts wrong and making a very broad assumption of biking shops

A Local Bike Shop should be the source for bike repair and information on your bike, right? The people who own these shops, or rather, are employees are usually trained professionals in their field( which is cyclery). One would assume that these professionals realize the daily problems a cyclist may face with his or her bike.

So, answer me this, why do these mother f**king pieces of f**king cow shit try to sell over priced goddamn bullshit, these f**king car salesmen ethic'd mother f**kers, f**king lying, swindling c**ts, and their attempts to make a goddamn sale, rather than to fix your f**king bike.

Economics is to f**king blame. Only reason for business is profit, I know. But, for f**k sake, I found a wheelset for 120 bucks, went to a shop, see if they have just a wheel, singular, f**kING EL, wheel was 109 bucks.

Goddamn.

And if anyone here works in an LBS; you're a f**king fanny.

So everyone who works in a local bike shop is a "fanny". And so we don't know how much a dollar even is, is it Australian dollars, Newzealand dollars, Canadian dollars, American dollars? For all we know $120 could be £10.

Alright then;

United States Shops, in my general area( to be less absolutist ) and no I don't go into shops cursing and swearing at them. But I generally leave feeling that I should have.

I don't understand it. Perhaps it's because its Portland, Oregon. It's supposedly "bike" friendly, which I guess is true, but its also very methamphetamine friendly.

Every store feels like a used car lot.

You're looking for bikes not cars.

The analogy is being in a bike shop, FEELS like a used car lot, because they seem to only wish to sell you something, without having a real interest in what you want.

Also.

"feels" the verb, is not to be substituted with another verb "is" a third person singular present indicative of "be".

BTW;

Because I made fun of your little friend, Mrs.Monkey, doesn't mean you should hold a grudge. It wasn't directed at you.

Don't get defensive, she can talk for herself.

Or do you talk for her?

Are you her voice?

Like the seraphim whom speak for god? Are you her metatron?

Edited by cp101

Do you think you're good at English or something all of a sudden? Because you've been tryna use some big words. And it's making you look like a proper twat.

AIDS. You can try to act like you're some English scholar, but as said before you're making yourself look like a bell end. I dunno why you are trying to argue with me. It's my occupation.

Edited by MrMonkey

Do you know what a capatalist is? Capatalists don't argue with Debaters. Debaters, debate in their own time. You ass clown.

Capitalist*

'Tis quite funny seeing someone act all good at english like mrmonkey usually does, to mr monkey (N)

Capitalist*

'Tis quite funny seeing someone act all good at english like mrmonkey usually does, to mr monkey (N)

I thought that was it, but the fanny had been spelling it wrong and brainwashed me (Y)

I do it to correct people, I don't put in f**king shitty quotes to look clever Simon, you ass fondler cherub.

Edited by MrMonkey

Yes, a capitalist is one who abides by Capitalism. The economic system of, essentially, competition, in which ( supposedly ) all have a right to compete.

Therefore, if your profession is to debate, I, by the laws of Capitalism, am your competitior.