Monty Brake Spray And My New Frame...

nafan

Hi all,

Just ordered my brand new zoo pitbull 1060 05 from select bikes with a shiny new echo headset, set my dad back £316.00 :lol: B)

Also...

A quick spec on monty brake spray...

Just got some in from bikedock, and found out the hard way not to put too much on...

On the back wheel lurching up a wall, pads stuck, over the bars, throat on front tyre, shin on wall (no pads) and hands on sharp stones...

Then I hopped up the wall to manual and didn't cover my back brake, landed straight on my arse and cut my arm for the second time this week...

But its all good I'm all better now B)

At least now I know.....

Comments anyone?

PS my mate's getting a nice new onza t mag 05 this week, what you think of 'em?

(Y) (Y) Cheers lads (Y) (Y)

The guys like 15 year old. Give him a bit of a break.

Hope you enjoy the Pitbull...

Everyone has been to that 'try it out' phase. I was there and monty spray was one of the products I tried. Tell me you's guys havn't...

Don't forget where you were 5 or so years ago...

Hi all,

Just ordered my brand new zoo pitbull 1060 05 from select bikes with a shiny new echo headset, set my dad back £316.00 (Y) :P

Also...

A quick spec on monty brake spray...

Just got some in from bikedock, and found out the hard way not to put too much on...

On the back wheel lurching up a wall, pads stuck, over the bars, throat on front tyre, shin on wall (no pads) and hands on sharp stones...

Then I hopped up the wall to manual and didn't cover my back brake, landed straight on my arse and cut my arm for the second time this week...

But its all good I'm all better now :D

At least now I know.....

Comments anyone?

PS my mate's getting a nice new onza t mag 05 this week, what you think of 'em?

:D ^_^ Cheers lads :) :D

You should both come Spalding one day and ride (Y) (Y)

i found monty brake spray was very good if you use it sensibly. so you cant blame the product for you falling off because you used to much.

i spray a little on one side of the rim every now and again but im gona grind my rim instead from now on :)