New Products From Koxx

KOXX-UK

• 2 weeks later...
So is that pretty similar to the Monty X-Lite 221, with the +45, 350CS and short-ish length? Or have they updated it since I last checked...

Either way, hopefully Monty'll get some ideas about updating their frame ;)

dani is riding a prototype at the moment. :)

Bringing some Hydroxx back from KOXX DAYS, should have a U.K. retail price set in a few days. It comes in every brake combo possible - 1 disc, 2 discs - no discs, disc back HS33 front even if you want. Should have a top rider on one for the 1st British Championship round at Bracken rocks.

Ben.

Bringing some Hydroxx back from KOXX DAYS, should have a U.K. retail price set in a few days. It comes in every brake combo possible - 1 disc, 2 discs - no discs, disc back HS33 front even if you want. Should have a top rider on one for the 1st British Championship round at Bracken rocks.

Ben.

Sorry Ben but I can't ride it for you as I will be minding for robbie. Sorry to let you down I know you wanted me to ride it for you. :-;)

JP

Edited by robster

i think he meant me ;)(Y):)

has anyone got a picture of that Ksas the OTHER way round so you can see if the disc mount is part of the dropout? or if it is welded on, i will have a bracket made by Boothy for mine i think, but was just curious to see if anyone had a pic from the other side.

Cheers

Waynio......................

i think he meant me ;)(Y):)

has anyone got a picture of that Ksas the OTHER way round so you can see if the disc mount is part of the dropout? or if it is welded on, i will have a bracket made by Boothy for mine i think, but was just curious to see if anyone had a pic from the other side.

Cheers

If you read what Ben said it is clear that he said a top rider so that must mean me I am sure you will agree. :-

JP

Cheers

There you go Waynio :lol: Awesome ryhme...

Seems like they're just the standard dropouts and a weird adaptor? :S

IMG_7952.jpg

IMG_7954.jpg

(I don't have better ones, sorry.)

Edited by Chris

Here's a slighty better pic. Seems like it's the standard k-sas with an adaptor. Not a real proto then...

bild1po0.png

He was riding that on sunday.

Xavi and an engineer are working on developing a rear disc for the bike, its not a welded mount, its just attached somehow haha.

He actually retired due to problems with it! Which is a problem as i really want a rear disc!

Scott

Information about what new products KOXX will introduce at KOXX DAYS has been hard to obtain this year, however some info has been made available. The Hydroxx will not be the only double disc 20”, a new version of the XTP Benito replica will be introduced with a double disc option. The rear brake will not be mounted on a “Monster Boy” style carrier, prices and photographs to follow.

just found out theres live music this year!!!

MUSIK FESTIVAL ( 23h00)

Encore une nouveauté 2007, le MUSIK FESTIVAL vous proposera une brochette des meilleurs groupes internationaux de musique.

- Concerts

- Démos de flat, trial et monocycle

wrong thread you spanner

:)

• 2 weeks later...

^^ ^^ ^^ My new ride!!!! will have shortly hopefully.

Also pictures of the 20" Benito replice who ever was there, get them up, my camera is at home :P

Nice dropouts on the Hydroxx 26" ;) singlespeeder. it didnt do too bad with Gilles on it, he cleaned up on that steed!!!

Waynio........................

hmmmm......i always hear "deng will copy tht" blah blah blah

however - horizontal dropouts (on deng 07 frames)

- booster welded to seatstays (been on adamant since the first frame) (and 07 zoo's / echos / adamants)

just a wee thought before anyone says anything. HOWEVER. it is a nice frame that een above

Edited by ben_travis

my next bike for definate :)

hmmmm......i always hear "deng will copy tht" blah blah blah

however - horizontal dropouts (on deng 07 frames mbk prototype had them before deng)

- booster welded to seatstays (been on adamant since the first frame kennys koxx frame has a welded in booster along it the marc vinco frame) (and 07 zoo's / echos / adamants)

just a wee thought before anyone says anything. HOWEVER. it is a nice frame that een above

:P :$