Marc Caisso Video!

max_bmtech

Some good unique lines, and loads of control. Not really an impressive or an inspiring video though. Even I could of kept up with some of that riding.

Looked like quite a bit of brown nosing went down too.

Talk about bike heaven though, that park looked like it had everything. (Y) *want*

This guy is my idol. He is so influential for me; to see someone so small be able throw his bike around as accurately as possible is just admirable to watch! (Y) But even though every single line in the video was pulled with such precision i still dont think that it brings out Marc's full capability! Was still a pleasure to watch... And that keep at 0:50 seconds (Y) WTF WTF WTF!

Cheers,

Joe.

where was that vid taken because i love the look of that trials park it looks so quality to ride. oh yer nice vid aswell really enjoyed it, its the type of vid where i can watch it over and over again, nice one.

southern france most likely..... tis where caisso lives

tiz in PAU south of france (by the looks of the french on the first page) my gf is out in pau at the moment for her year abroad. want to take my bike and ride the park. looks awesome.

ben

video was something else, best bit was the way he kept that line near beginning. something else