T-pro Or T-mag

AndyXtp

Get the t-mag spec 2, its such a good bike i got mine about 3 weeks ago, there so strong and they look the nuts, the disk takes a while to wear in (bout week or so) but after its worn in its so responsive. the tensile cranks are so nice as well but the only down side is that the frame bends a bit at the back due to the maggie, i wud sugest getting a brake booster, i did and my rear brake is well good.

hope i helped ;)

the tmag is far better

ive been doing trials for 4 months and had a t-mag for 5 days and ive learnt more on that bike in 5 days than i have in 4 months and its all thanks to how gd it all is. and theres cheaper versions than the spec two u can always get the spec 1 which is still a quality bike.

I know quite a few people who have a t-pro and after riding my t-mag wish they had brought one.

Its well worth it mate.

T-mag all the way.

:( :-

I've had a T-pro (frame) for around 6months now.

Feels really nice to ride, on everything really. Compared to having a T-bird, anything would :-

Never riden nor seen a T-mag (apart from pictures) but i hear they ride nicely, and they look really nice.

:(

get the t-mag, ignore prices completly. my mate had a t-pro, and the bottom bracket part on the frame cracked 3 times, on three different frames (all 05 t-pro!) now he got a t-mag frame free, and thats lasted him the same amount of time as the 3 t-pros put together! Not sayin the t-pros crap or ote, but its up to u

get the t-mag, ignore prices completly. my mate had a t-pro, and the bottom bracket part on the frame cracked 3 times, on three different frames (all 05 t-pro!) now he got a t-mag frame free, and thats lasted him the same amount of time as the 3 t-pros put together! Not sayin the t-pros crap or ote, but its up to u

is your mate an african elephant by any chance :P

just don't touch the downtube!

ARGH!!! look, onza have sorted that problem with the downtube, its designed exactly like the T-pro now! so it doesnt dent! :P :) :P

Get the T-mag spec 2 if you have the money, you will be glad you did :P

The T-pro has too much stuff you need to upgrade on it to make it as good at the T-mag