Diamondback T10

BJWinfield

The pictured bike may be ugly indeed , but a very talented Pro called Ian Drummond rode that thing for a long time , and very effectively , too . It's clearly a streety kinda short bike , ideally suited to hoppy , spinny tricks , and it's interesting to see something different to these long 'n low frames that currently dominate the market .

Haha, Ian Drummond is from where i am, have a look at one in real life, i think they look ok until you see the top tube its oval of about 5 inches wide, tis horrible. Get a T-Rex spec 1 or for the same money pick a decent spec bike on here, there is a shexy T-Rex on the for sale/wanted section (Y)

Kieron :)

my mate has one of these and cracked it at the chainstay which may be his own fault as he does have a tendancy to land quite heavy at times (front wheel landings off 5 foot drops etc.)

I had a go on it and i really do hate the thing because its so hard to ride. try going for something that you will progress on easier. basebikes TA26 frames would would be a better choice for a beginnner.