Bars

powerbikes

i have try all bars at the moment and find they flex quite alot and dont like them so i am saving up to get a zoo! bar and stem which from everyone saying are really good also my friend has them and i had ago and the do feel very nice

so i would go for the zoo! bars

I tried some ZOO's out on Fatmike's bike, and it felt like they were so narrow they'd been cut down :D Onza/Pazzaz CF risers are where it's at. Super nice feel, great sweep, great rise, great feeling. It's all good. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better warranty if you should happen to crack/snap/bugger them, too. They cost a little more than the others, but they feel better, don't weigh much, and of course - that warranty :(

like with most of the others zoo! bars have to be the best, they feel and look nice, my mate martin has zoo bars and an echo stem and they feel so nice and they are super strong apparently, i have onza carbon bars and they are also nice to ride with and they are very light!. Hope this helps? Cherz Ross :(

Edited by gawk

If you definatley are getting Zoo! bars, make sure you have/get a 31.6 clamp stem.

Might I suggest the Echo Team stem, As I have it with Zoo! bars on my T-Pro and it feels perfect.

Alot nicer to ride then standard T-pro ones.

And has helped me improve abit. :D