Bought A New Car

BobbyD

if you just bought it why is it for sale on ebay with 4 days left? are you selling it already (Y) or is a scammer using your car?

hahahaha

ive just found it on ebay too! exactly the same car, in exactly the same picture location.... the pictures also appear to be dated the 22nd of september, close on two months ago!!!!

explain?

hahahaha

ive just found it on ebay too! exactly the same car, in exactly the same picture location.... the pictures also appear to be dated the 22nd of september, close on two months ago!!!!

explain?

are you saying that darren dosnt have this car?.........

i can assure you he does, if you look at his previous cars in the "post pics of ur car" thread you can see that he has always been into performance cars and loves them to bits.

have fun with this one darren, cant wait to see it in the flesh this weekend

Home Page No Information

Birthday 5 January 1984

Location Stonehaven, Scotland

Interests No Information

Current bid: £8,000.00 (Reserve not met)

Time left: 4 days 19 hours

7-day listing, Ends 21-Nov-05 17:50:31 GMT

Start time: 14-Nov-05 17:50:31 GMT

History: 3 bids (£7,000.00 starting bid)

High bidder: scooby-a18 ( 17Feedback score is 10 to 49)

Item location: Aberdeen

United Kingdom

Post to: Will arrange for local pickup only (no postage).

Postage costs: Check item description and payment instructions or contact seller for details

now please go search for stonehaven and aberdeen, :( tis not a scammer, lol darren isnt clever enough to scam anyone, for christs sake, while using a grinder he managed to catch his face, stupid boy

oh and mr hardman, if i want to call darren a boy racer, i will do. ok. i know him :S. and if i cant call him that after what he calls me, then f**k life as we know it

its my mates car, Chris Lomax. i bought it off him last nite, the pics of it were taken when it got the coilovers fitted and adjustable top mounts. its hardly a boy racers car, its costing me an ar, and a leg already, 40 quid gets you 100 miles :)

not sure if ill take the evo up to ft augustus as the back seats dont fold down, and i dont think 2 bikes will fit in it but ill try my hardest :S

now please go search for stonehaven and aberdeen, :( tis not a scammer, lol darren isnt clever enough to scam anyone, for christs sake, while using a grinder he managed to catch his face, stupid boy

oh and mr hardman, if i want to call darren a boy racer, i will do. ok. i know him :P. and if i cant call him that after what he calls me, then f**k life as we know it

haha shut it with the grinder comments lol u game for a friday afternoon sesh by the way? need to get my act together for the comp.

love you xx:P

i wasnt saying it wasnt his car.... it was just a bit sus that the car was on ebay and the pics were almost 2 months old....

i believe he owns it.... i saw a white evo 5 today in town.... looks a lot better in real life :( in those pics the plastic looks outta place, yet on the one i saw, it suited"!

theres reason for the "plastic" though as apposed to some chav sticking it on their corsa. it has a wide track therefore flared arches, or plastic as you call it. wait till i take ben and towler out in it, they will proper crap it :(

£1700 for insurance is damm good on a car like that especiall for a 21year old.

My brother had a plan, fueled by me but Im not sure hes going ahead with it now.

His plan to spend 7k on a new car and insurnce, which was a impreza turbo and insurnace.

4k for the car and 3k for insurance.

Hes 19 with 1 years no claims

Edited by Michael Hardman

4k scooby? i wouldnt touch one with a barge pole. i like scoobys but they lack something that the evo has. looked into buying a few before the evo but something said no. if your wanting a scooby your best bet (if ur not emchanically knowledged) is spend that little extra, youll save it in the long run believe me

the old stuff is the best stuff!!!!! its proven all the new stuff is trying to be too futuristic, dont like golf mk5 hence why i bought a mk4 and i would love to get hold of a mk4 Golf R32 :( it would be the bollox!!!! 3.2 V6 super charge my bitch up!!!! and i only like them cos of the shape and the PHATness of the R32 hell yeah!

Waynio..................

that colour is nice and black rims make it look fast before its even moving!!!! haha

the old stuff is the best stuff!!!!! its proven all the new stuff is trying to be too futuristic, dont like golf mk5 hence why i bought a mk4 and i would love to get hold of a mk4 Golf R32 :( it would be the bollox!!!! 3.2 V6 super charge my bitch up!!!! and i only like them cos of the shape and the PHATness of the R32 hell yeah!

Waynio..................

that colour is nice and black rims make it look fast before its even moving!!!! haha

ha yea the mk4 is so much nicer then the mk5 i didnt even cosider buying the mk5 i was after a mk2 or a mk 4 got the mk4 in the end. as for the imprezza, the car costs 5k that i found on auto trader, full service history etc, but it did have high milage and i got quoted 3.5k fully comp. at the mo im looking for a mk4 1.8t, but that evo is nice i love it wouldnt mind one myself and the colour rules

very nice Darren, can't wait to see it in the flesh looks like a right beast

colour of the car and wheels go perfectly together

if the police start following you and Ben again they'll definately have no chance catching up with you, although might be a bit harder to hide with the colour :S

cheers lad, lovin it but pity i wont be driving it all weekend :blink: ill take yous out in it one nite and see what you think, just when i thought it couldnt/wouldnt go faster i figured out how to use the adjustable boost controller, and raised it abt 0.2bar and oh my god it turned it into a complete animal, so much so i just leave it on std boost until M3 csl`s annoy me haha