Bought A New Car

BobbyD

It's beautiful! How much she set you back?

Can't wait to get my hands on a Nissan Pulsar import, been looking around and looks like I can get the GTiR 2.0l turbo at ~250bhp for around £3-4k. Only problem is waiting a few years for the insurance to be slightly reasonable :D

would prefer it if it was white,

and like many other peeps, i ain't a big EVO fan, simply because they seem like a girls car to me, but that one i kinda like, it ain't as girly as the new ones and i LOVE black rims. :D

when compared to? i wouldnt say the older Evos are girly. new scoobys are :P

Edited by DrEvil270183

when compared to? i wouldnt say the older Evos are girly. new scoobys are :D

Lg25467-02.jpg

that to me is a girls muscle car, i just can't take any bloke who drives and evo 7 or above seriously.

as for the scoobys, i totally agree, 22b is the best, they have all been downhill since then.

That does actually look pretty good. I'm not usually a fan of yellow cars, but that just about works. The fact that it totally pwns all other cars on this forum is cool. Nice to see a great car as opposed to a shit car dressed up in fancy plastics trying to look good :D

Lg25467-02.jpg

that to me is a girls muscle car, i just can't take any bloke who drives and evo 7 or above seriously.

as for the scoobys, i totally agree, 22b is the best, they have all been downhill since then.

agreed :P i like Evos 5s though. whats that Japenese dudes names who drives a skyline, goes 200 in the tunnel in germany. he is off his tits, now thats a car id like to own :'(:)

with someone else paying insurance.

200mph in a tunnel an the car filming him moves a metre and half as the skyline passes it :D:S scary stuff.

its a nice motor thats for sure.... although perhaps a little over the top.... loving the colour.... but theres just a LITTLE too much plastic for my tastes....

bet it goes some though....

how the HELL do you afford to buy and run/insure all thes cars? when according to your profile, your only 21....

agreed (Y) i like Evos 5s though. whats that Japenese dudes names who drives a skyline, goes 200 in the tunnel in germany. he is off his tits, now thats a car id like to own :):)

with someone else paying insurance.

200mph in a tunnel an the car filming him moves a metre and half as the skyline passes it (Y):S scary stuff.

If you are talking about the gold Skyline R33 that was filmed by max power, then you are thinking of this guy:

He is the director of Top Secret, one a Japan's larger tuning companies, and is also famous for doing silly speeds down the A1(M) in a Supra

haha my dads, was waiting for that one. i work hard for my money and have built up my cash over the last few years.

cheers for the comments.

ben - i need to sort a few things out with the car so tonite is off. i also need to figure otu where im putting 2 bikes and luggage for ft augustus lol

haha my dads, was waiting for that one. i work hard for my money and have built up my cash over the last few years.

cheers for the comments.

ben - i need to sort a few things out with the car so tonite is off. i also need to figure otu where im putting 2 bikes and luggage for ft augustus lol

Think i've seen it on another forum, did't buy it off a guy that also had a 106 Rallye did you? Would love a beast like that, I can't believe you're only a year older than me (Y)