Craig-lee-scott

Yea cls is good so is niel but people all seeming to over exageratte(sp?) on what they are doing there is loads of other good riders out there like rossi,stan,matt from the cultiv8ed lot ben travis,damon wotson,waynio,matt staples,chris akkrigg ect.

Some advice for you just keep your comments to your self and people wont get angry at you :(

Ben

well people post this all the time in new members and quiet oftern in members chat, like osmeone above said there are aload of other guys on here who are good

Yer but your defintely need to chill a little,

I remember the first time i saw one of his vids, it was zoo vid 23 and i basically couldnt believe my eyes.

so just remember that this person has just seen it for his first time. Calling him a wanker is just gonna scare him away!.

anyways i think cls rules, i still always watch zoo vid 23. And i still aint bored. :S

God give me strength!

You'll need more than just strength to go that big. Bur hur hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Anyway, calling people 'wankers' for inoffensive, valid posts like his is harsh. True, there have been a lot of threads about CLS before, but CLS is quite impressive when you first see him so people are likely to want to comment...

i think your a wanker, get over it he is god but to many people lick his arse :S

They think he's impressive. So your not telling me you think everything in life is boring and dull and you will not admittantly say something is impressive? Ay?

Corish

You'll need more than just strength to go that big. Bur hur hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Anyway, calling people 'wankers' for inoffensive, valid posts like his is harsh. True, there have been a lot of threads about CLS before, but CLS is quite impressive when you first see him so people are likely to want to comment...

I was merely commenting on the CLS post number 3123131 :S

well anyway when i first saw his videos i thought yeah he is good etc but then i saw other people videos that i thought to be alot better to watch,

and the forum has a serch function on it so why dont new members use it?

and i can cast my own opinion on people if i like

A friend of a friend met CLS and said he was a right wanker, but theres no doubt in his riding ability.

Sorry for posting again in this topic,

but i just wanted to say i met him at the bikeshow and i thought he was a top geeza! :S

He made the effort to come over and speak to me, i mean thats really annoying when you get some pros that are all stuck up.

Edited by modrider666