Unicycle Stolen In Oxford!

Loosemoose`

Hey, this is a general call out to people in Oxford, I didn't want to clog up the Stolen Bikes thread with this 'unique' occurance...

A friend of mine got her Koxx Freestyle unicycle (pic) nicked in oxford last week sometime, Its pretty unique and easily identifiable. You should be able to spot it from the Koxx Cheesehole rim, its the only production uni with a gold one as standard. There were very few of these sold in the UK, (possibly only this one), so if you could keep an eye out for it locally I (and she) would really appreciate it.

Loose.

We always laugh and say we'd love to watch someone try to steal bens bike, a Marc Vinco Koxx, with a stupid BB rise and stupid length, with a slippy king and ruined mech! Let alone a uni cycle

But obiously if it did actually happen we'd all be heartbroken hope you find it soon, not like its hard to spot out in a crowd good luck to you both

We always laugh and say we'd love to watch someone try to steal bens bike, a Marc Vinco Koxx, with a stupid BB rise and stupid length, with a slippy king and ruined mech! Let alone a uni cycle

But obiously if it did actually happen we'd all be heartbroken hope you find it soon, not like its hard to spot out in a crowd good luck to you both

sorry to piss on your fireworks mate but the bike works fine :) its yours that is slightly dodgy :P

sorry to hear about the unicycle hope she gets it back!

sorry to piss on your fireworks mate but the bike works fine :) its yours that is slightly dodgy :P

sorry to hear about the unicycle hope she gets it back!

this your bike with the 1400 wb lol

i hop she gets her unicycleback, how was it stolen, off her directly? hopefully noone got hurt

• 11 months later...

now why would you ride a unicycle to a shop? ;)

There's a guy round here who rides his unicycle to university and to the climbing centre, it's at least a few miles. Pretty stupid if you ask me (he gets well sweaty :P ) but respect to the guy.

• 2 weeks later...