Photoshop

Ash-Kennard

I am bacically after 4 pics each having black frames with black bar and stems. And each picture having red,blue,black or silver rims please.

untitled.jpg

I wanna see what the bike could look like, as im getting one and want to see the colour scheme.

EDIT:If someone would like to enlarge it too, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks alot.

Edited by ash-kennard

Hey Solomon ( zoo monkey ) do you have MSN? If so can i have your addy as i am looking for someone to photoshop something for me?

Cheers Brett

im hardly ever on msm - i have to work most of the time (self employed) but if you want me to i can photoshop you anything just gime a rough description and ill sort it thisevening

I think the silver one looks sweet! Although I just PS'd a gold version which looks pretty trick :P If gold where an option?

Nice work Zoo Monkey! Looking for some advice on seeking PS work if you have any?? :P

I,m totally jealous ash, bike is gonna look great!

eaisest way = web design, get hold of macromedia dream weaver and knock yourself out. if you have the creative flare thats all it takes. html coding is all but dead because so many programs will code for you (like macromedia) its the desigh people pay for.

set yourself up as a basic web designer you will need, dreamweaver + flash + photoshop + a vector graphics program like adobe illustrator or Corel draw (i prefure corel). make a few dummy web sites so you are sure you know what you need to do and put the word out

everyone wants a web site - charge £200 for 10 pages and + £10 a page after that for the first few, these will be family and friends of friends ect.... then use the money to host your own site advertising your skills

then - you are a web designer

use www.123reg.com/co.uk for registering sites

use www.hostroute.com/co.uk for hosting (if you can aford it get a 5 site resellers account and charge people and extra £100 to host there site for a year)

and you can do things like this www.gifthouseint.com (my last conqest)

oh and you dont have to go to work ever again!

i agree, his posts have been nothing but helpful and full of good punctuation and spelling.

:P

thanks all :) i appreciate your confidence in me

Thanks all :S I appreciate your confidence in me.

Thats better :)

Edited by Joelio