We've Had Your Worst Fall/bail Etc

ManxTrialSpaz

We've seen how could good you can be in boasting threads, videos and pictures and we've heard and sometimes seen how bad your worst is but what about your down right stupidest?

I'm a bit of a sketchy rider and I was attempting to pedal hop up a wall which was above mod wheel height (Hey! It's big for me, well, it was then.) and I'm not sure what happened but I ended up half on half off the wall with the bike on top of me and one of my legs in between the top tube and downtube. It wouldn't have been to bad if I hadn't have been there ages before hand pathetically attempting to get up it but no, I just had to top it off by falling over and getting stuck in my bike! (Y)

Mine would be getting the back of my skate shoe caught in my chainstay when i was just riding slowly down a road, and not being able to move my shoe and just falling on the ground ;) .

haha, I do exactly the same..so funny :)

And I got my shoe lace tangled around the drivechain..and just crashed to the ground.

(Y)

mines ace..... i did a pedal hop gap up (sounds confusing) but i managed to get on to the wall and just gradually went forward and toppled over and did an forward roll then my bike twated me in the back of the head (Y) i have a little footage of it somewere i'l post it up :)

mine wasn't on a trials bike but in a xc race i was racing down a hill at about 60km/h my front wheel got sucked into a gopher hole. (the people who were watching said they have never seen such a good superman impression). I ended up with a few scares and snapped a top if the line sidehop, race x lite wheel tacoed and finally snapped a carbo fibre bar. so yeah pretty good for a race that only would have won me 60 pounds

Edited by trialswannabe

i was going along on a BMX and i hit a fence (made of lots of boards like a garden fence) and i kept hitting them like bang, bang, bang, bang, then my bars span and i went flat face first onto the wall and then fell back on to my back on the floor i didnt get up for ages. lol :'( :'(

tom tom