Yay It's Snowing

Thurston

Get some pics of you in the snow riding, or your crew whilst its snowing comes out a well good pic :P

I ride with tb_levelboss and we would be out riding but the problem is neither of us have a bike at the moment. I really want to ride in the snow because I have really been looking forwrd to it for ages but my new bike hasnt arrived yet. :P

I hate snow it's worse than rain.

It has to melt, then everything's wet, then all tht has to dry.

:-

Yeah but think about the fun you would have, ambushing your mates with snow balls, snow men , kicking over your mates snowman because it's better than ur's and going in with a cold :P . . . . . . . well most of it is fun :P

I dont think its gunna snow here tomorow it said all costal areas but on the map bit it was all around but yet not over blackpool (Y) :-

Anyways we'll see tomorow oooooow it's like chrismas coming early :P

rickyb

I ride with tb_levelboss and we would be out riding but the problem is neither of us have a bike at the moment. I really want to ride in the snow because I have really been looking forwrd to it for ages but my new bike hasnt arrived yet. :P

yep i have to agree because i really want to ride in the snow, its well fun but im still waiting for my bike

How can you talk so badly of snow! I'm disgusted! you can so much fun with it, i'm not talking about snowballing (ish), try making a snowman, putting it on a tarpaulin and when a car comes drag it into the middle of the road! or one snowman in each lane... better yet if you can steal some sergical tubing (like what they use on a drip) and make a catapult out of it with of your mates acting as posts and you pulling it back and launching football sized peices of snow into a primary school....

If you people like snow so much why don't come here to Finland sometime and ride with us (Y)

maisema0rv.jpg

OOOOOMG!!!!!!!!!! :D :wub: thats total slegde heaven :) :)

Apparently around West Yorkshire at about 9 pm tonight *looks at watch* well now ish... we should have snow.. i bloody well hope so.. im sure i was born in the snow hahaaaaa :)

For God's sake!

I want snow. Snow's ace. No school, snowboarding, sledging and hot chocolate hehe.

Good times...

and yes too right :P