College/uni

Has anyone seen my shoe?

What do i think?

Absolute f**king bollocks.

HND in computing, and its well, computing. Networking, system analysis, platforms, general bollocks which i have no interest in.

I'm not really scared to get kicked of the course either. Meh.

Simon i did the same course a few years ago and thought the same thing, I hated it and left after the first year. Now i'm doing a HND in Multimedia. I find it much more interesting, although I am a bit annoyed that i wasted time/money by dropping out of the computing course

its awesome

but its also very gay at times....

prawns biggest tip for uni.....

.... budget!

Youll be suprised how much £20 can get you in food from a supermarket.

Oh and get your main booze from supermarkets and get wasted before you hit the clubs, student union etc...

Photcopying and late books returned to library cost a lot good thing was I only discovered the library in my final year.

Dont study in a strange place, I did with some friends and we got locke din over night.

Dont sign up for every single society or club.

Dont trash your acomadation with your friends like I did or with your bike like I did, I ended up paying them a lot in repairs.

Have fun, go out, met people, experiment you wont get another chance.

Im missing uni now.

Edited by Michael Hardman

Best bet for food there it to get big bags of stuff like chicken nuggets - tesco economy frozen is the daddy! And wine, very nice and cheap, about £3 for a perfectly drinkable bottle at 15% (Y)

Im on a course doing film, and well its hardly work for me really, taking photos, making video shorts, its what I do anyway :)

College is alright for me.

Physics is a bit shit, and really cant be arsed with the work.

Maths, im enjoying for some strange reason, its not super hard either which is good.

Film studies is alright, could be more exciting though.

Photography is a-mazingly fun, just sit in the dark room for hours. I spend nearly all my free periods in there. Also getting to develop films for free is great, shame can only do black and white though.