Ask A 23 Year Old American Anything

AndyT

Do you regret any of your tatoos?

Have you ever been to England?

One of them, when I was 18...it is small and I can cover it up (Y)

I have been to england, when I was young. I have been to scotland, england, ireland, italy, france, and germany.

are there really red necks who shag their cousins?

Yes there are, but they are only in the south of america where people talk funny.

what would your reaction be if you saw a silver back gorilla walk past you in the highstreet wearing a suit and carrying a briefcase and everyone was acting asif this was normal behaviour

I'd probably stay away, silver backs are very powerful creatures.

Could you identify Africa on a map of the world?

Of course :o

Do you drink Guinness?

Yes I drink guinness. I also drink boddingtons, newcastle, murphys irish red/stout, john courage and countless other beers from around the world.

Can you really buy Duff beer or is that just the Simpsons!!! :lol:

Just in the simpsons (Y) We do have BUD which is basically the same thing...shitty stuff.

Do you know what a tap is? We're talking bathrooms.

Yes? A sink?

Am i aloud to put up the pictures you sent me of you and " a lady " have sex, along with other sexual happenings :lol: :D :P

I would appreciate it if you didn't because I probably sent that to you while I was drunk or under some sort of drugs :)

Do you own a gun?

Have you ever shot anyone?

No I do not own a gun. I have shot animals with small guns, like squirrels. I have never shot anyone, nor have I ever met anyone who has shot someone. There really are no problems with guns in america unless you are selling drugs or something illegal...lots of people hunt for sports, but no one goes around with a gun trying to shoot folks.

Ahahahahahahaha :lol:

Nah, a tap is what I believe you would call a faucet.

no, I call that a sink :lol:

Andy, do you like English people when they come on OTN?

I know i do.

I think its is fine unless they come on and post in some random area something like this:

"subject: leeds"

"text: oi r8m have gotta geet me tha du roi8 k??"

If an american typed like that I wouldn't like it either , but it seems the majority of posts like that are from english/canadian folks.